~31~

•Odell•

I waited for almost two hours for this court to begin. I was on my phone with Pandora till I heard clicking and clacking on the floor. I look up to see raegan and her attorney. She looked clean. She cut her hair a lil shorter.

"Hi Odell, long time no see" she smile in my face.

"Yeah I know" I look back at my phone.

"So, you and Pandora huh, had a baby, now y'all living together" she sat next to me. "Tell me Odell, what's so good about her, why we couldn't stay together and had two children with a big ass house huh"

"Maybe if you wouldn't cheated on me, I would of stayed with your ass, but no, you had sex with Trey, a lawyer in Miami" I shook my head. "Then pin a baby on me, that wasn't even mine Rae, but I'm willing to keep this baby" I got up.

"Cut the bull crap Odell I been knew you and her was having sex behind my back, Carlos told me, I was ready to leave you but something told me to stay"

"Carlos told you to stay, so you can get revenge on Pandora"

"My friend, she was my friend, until you came in the picture" her friend?

"Friend, you never even liked her the first day she came to work for you"

"Odell it's time" my lawyer said.

"This conversation isn't over with yet" she said.

"I believe it is"

•Pandora•

"

Papá tell mamá I'm going to the doctor" I said grabbing my bag.

"Where you going bebita" he look at me while holding omar.

"I have an doctor appointment today"

"What's going on" he looked concern. I gulp down and sigh.

"Just daily checkups" I smile and walk out so he won't ask me any more questions. I got in Pueblo Jeep driving off. I was looking out the window looking at lil girls dance and play. Finally I made it to the clinic. It's a small clinic but one of the best in DR.

"Hi, I schedule an appointment today with Dr. Fran" I said. The nurse looked at the chart.

"Your Ms. Diaz" she said.

"Yeah"

"Your Mrs. Diaz daughter" the nurse smile.

"Yeah, but my mom don't work here" I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh she do, they transfer her here" I felt like I was going to be sick. I smile and walk away sitting in a seat.

"Ms. Diaz" I gulp down grabbing my bags. I walk to the back in the room. "Ok can you lay down for me please" I laid down on the thing.

"Ok who's our patie..." My mom walk in looking at me.

"Hi mamá" I look down.

"Why are you here" she said with an attitude.

"I-I..."

"Don't tell me your pregnant again" I had a tear running down my face.

"I'm sorry mamá" she rushed out the room. I laid there crying. I should of told her yesterday. I don't want her to be mad at me, but why she so mad that I'm having a second child.