~10~

•Odell•

I walk in my house looking for my gym bag. Raegan was here with re'shaun watching him. I made her watch re'shaun. Usually she want me to take him with me but I can't. As I walking towards the staircase, I heard moaning and groaning. 'I know she ain't having sex in my house, in my bed' I thought. I put my ear to the door and heard it getting louder and louder. I walk to re'shaun bedroom to see him smiling at me. "I'm coming back buddy" I whisper to him. I walk back to the door and kick it open. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DOING IN MY BED"

"Omg Odell I'm so sorry" I grab her by the hair and swung her to the floor. The nigga push me to the wall.

"YOU CAN'T TOUCH NO BITCH LIKE THAT" he punch me in the stomach. I heard raegan laugh walking out the room. I hurried and grab the man by the shirt and throw him out my room.

"YOU FUCKING PUKE" I kick him in the ribs. "YOU GONE PUNCH ME IN THE STOMACH" I punch him in the stomach making him cough. Then the worst happen. I felt pain in my arm. I look back to see raegan with a gun. The man stand up then kick me down on the ground. The last thing I saw was raegan grabbing my jewelry and car keys taking off. I have to get out of here. But I don't have my car. SHIT!

•Pandora•

Me and Stephanie was that gym today. J wanted to lose some fat off of me. I was getting fat after having omar. "I heard you and odell getting back together"

"Not really..I saw Terry last night" I frown thinking that if Terry is back, does that mean Odell have to go.

"You have to tell Pueblo..or Odell" Stephanie said.

"What if Odell leaves me and omar if he found out"

"Just tell him that you want Terry to leave you alone and get rid of him"

"Get rid of him..like kill him" I raised my eyebrows.

"Not kill him but tell him to leave" I heard my phone ringing and Odell number pop up. I smile answering it.

"Hello...what happen...she did what... Ok slow down, ima be there in a sec" I hung up grabbing my keys.

"What's going on" Stephanie ask.

"I'll explain later" I hurried to my car and pull off.

Odell house

"Odell!" I yelled out his name.

"Up here" I jogged upstairs to see blood everywhere.

"What hell she did to you" I help him up.

"She shot my arm..my fucking arm..she took my jewelry and car keys"I walk him down the stair to the car. "Wait..re'shaun still up there..please you have to go get him"I nod my head making my way back in the house. I heard the baby cry upstairs. I hurried up the stairs looking in each room. Finally I saw him standing in his baby bed. He had a muscle shirt with a diaper on. I grab some clothes out the dresser and his diaper bag. I pick him up and carried him downstairs. I put him in the back of the car. "Pandora hurry" Odell said tilting his head back and forth. I close the back door and got in the driver seat. I hurried to the hospital as fast I can.

"Odell stay with me ok" I push his head so it won't hurt his neck. Finally we made it to the hospital. I help Odell out the car to the emergency room. "I NEED HELP..HE'S BEEN SHOT" I yelled catching everybody attention. The lady put him in a wheelchair taking him to the back. I hurried back to the car where re'shaun was. He was in tears. I guess he was scared. "Your damn mama is crazy"