~18~

Odell•

I was driving to my mom house back in Louisiana. She was watching re'shaun while I was gone. Raegan never called or text for her baby. I wanted to contact Trey and tell him about re'shaun. He should know about his baby. Finally I made it to my mom house.

"Hey momma" I kiss her cheek. Jasmine and kordell came downstairs to greet me.

"wassup" kordell said dap my hand.

"Hey big head" jasmine said. I hug her and kiss her cheek. "Now why you didn't take us on a trip to Orlando Florida" she crossed her arms.

"You been there before, plus you was busy with mom watching re'shaun"

"Whatever" she walk to the kitchen.

"When can I see your new boo" kordell ask.

"Probably when I come back down here with the baby and Pandora" I chuckle.

"What's the baby name"

"Omar Beckham" he nod his head.

"I can't believe I have a nephew, and I never seen him" he frowned.

"I'm sorry bro, ima bring him I promise ok" he smile and nod his head. We both walk to the kitchen to see re'shaun eating some bananas. "Aye lil man" I pick him up.

"Did raegan called for him yet" my mom ask.

"Nah, I been thinking, can I have custody over re'shaun"

"Yeah you could or you should, he needs someone to care for him"my mom played in his hair.

"Where is Sonny"I ask my mom.

"He went to the mall with your dad" I nod my head. "Your going to stay here for a little while are you"

"Yeah mom, I miss y'all" I chuckle.

"We do too" she kiss my cheek.

•Short Chapter•
•Vote•
Comment•