~28~

•Pandora•

I was so happy that Odell ask me to marry him, again. This time there will be a wedding, but not now. I have to wait a while. Today we was leaving Paris, going back to Louisiana. Good cause I miss my babys. We was getting in the truck when Odell got a call from a unknown number.

"Hello...who's this...look I told you that I'm done talking about it, your not getting him back...unless you want custody...good bye raegan" raegan?

"She finally called" I said rolling my eyes.

"She been called, last week when we was at the restaurant, she called and told me she wanted re'shaun back"

"Raegan can't get him back" I said.

"Exactly, she sniffing cocaine and doing something else" I shook my head.

"I wonder what happen the her, why she change"

"Probably because her father death or me and you together" I sigh looking out the window.

Louisiana•

"Hi Heather" I kiss her cheek.

"Hey Pandora, how was the trip to France" she smile.

"So you knew what he was gone do" I said.

"Yep, I help him out with it, so when is the wedding"she said sitting down.

"I don't know yet" I smile. "Maybe in the summer time or probably December, like an Christmas wedding"

"That would be nice"

"Mom, we're leaving tonight" Odell said walking in the kitchen a little mad.

"Babe what's wrong, I thought we was leaving next week or Saturday" I said.

"Raegan have a lawyer and she testifying tomorrow"

"Tomorrow" Heather said.

"Why so early" I said.

"I don't know, come on let start packing" he frowned and walk away.

"Why is she doing this to us"

"That is her son, maybe she miss him"Heather said.

"Yeah I understand that, but Odell said she snort cocaine and do other drugs"

"Lord please help this child"