~12~

•Pandora•

I was packing up some clothes for a trip to Orlando Florida. We was going to universal studios. Me, Odell, Payton, Omar, Pueblo, Stephanie, Maria, Colin, and Carlie. It was for Carlie to know that Payton her niece. But I also wanted to have fun with the girls.

"You ready"Odell said walking in my room. I was so caught up with a text I got from Terry saying 'when you come back me and you gone have a lil discussion'

"Yeah lets go" I grab my suitcase and walk out the door. Odell already had the kids in the car. "Ima have so much fun" I squeal so excitedly.

"Your lucky..I can't do anything with this arm" he lift up his left arm.

"You can still have fun with a broken arm" I chuckle.

"It's not broken..it's been shot"I drove off to the airport where everybody was suppose to meet. Odell had on his headphones listing to music while I was listing to the radio.

•Airport•

"Hey cousin..where's the kids" Maria said hugging me. I miss talking to her. She been busy with Colin a lot.

"They're with Stephanie..how's your husband" I chuckle.

"Haha very funny..we working it out..he's been busy trying to get healthier for football" she sigh.

"Oh ok..have y'all ever talk about marriage or having a baby" I smile.

"Pandora..i didn't tell him yesterday"

"Yesterday..what happen"

"I went to the doc and..." Colin came up to us.

"Hey Colin..it's been so long since I seen you"I hug him.

"Yeah been busy..ima go help the guys with the bags then they said we leaving on Odell private jet" I nod my head.

"So finish what you was telling me about the doc yesterday"

Maria sigh and look at this pregnancy stick. "I'm pregnant" she had tears forming in her eyes. I wipe them away and hug her.

*Short Chapter
*comment
*vote