~32~

•Pandora•

I packed omar and Shaun bags. I'm leaving this hell whole. My mom fuss at me all night till her suger went low. She have diabetes. I didn't want to pressure her or me, so I'm packing up and leaving. "Pandora you don't have to leave Dominican Republic" my dad said following me every where I was going in this house.

"Papá, it's not healthy here for me and my child, mamá needs to know that and you" he sigh and hug me.

"I'm saying, why can't you stay in a hotel till you leave" he frowned.

"Papá, I'm sorry, I have to go" I continue packing.

"Ima drop you off at the airport ok"he walk out my room. I look at omar who was sleep in the bed. I rub my stomach while smiling. I'm happy that I'm having a baby. "You ready bebita" my dad said walking back in my room.

"Yeah, let me wake omar and re'shaun up"I shook re'shaun lightly. He jump up looking around. I laugh at his face expression.

"Come on Shaun" I pick him up.

"I got him" Pueblo took him away from me. I went back to pick up omar. He was still sleep in my arms. I move his hair out his face.

"Pandora" my mom called.

"Yes" I look at her.

"I see you back in California" she waved goodbye. I walk out the house. I put omar his car seat.

"Alright, I guess that's it" Pueblo said.

"Bye Pueblo, I see you in California for Maria birthday" he smile then kiss my cheek.

"Love you"

"Love you too" I hug him. My dad was ready to leave. I hop in the truck and we drove off.

Short Chapter, but this isn't the last one tho.

R.I.P Prince, the legend is gone so soon.😢😥😞