~16~

•Odell•

We had a great time at magic kingdom but it's time to head back home. Pandora was packing up the bags while Stephanie was watching the kids. We still didn't tell Carlie about Payton. Pandora was worried about Maria more. "Odell have you seen my body wash" Pandora said walking in the room.

"No why" I said checking my arm. It still hurts.

"Oh ok, ima ask Stephanie" she went to living room. I pack up my stuff with one arm. "You need help" Pandora ask.

"Yeah, arm kind of hurting" I chuckle. She smile at me and continue packing my clothes. I stared at her the whole time. "Pandora"

"Hmm" she look up at me.

"What are we" she sigh and face me.

"We're just best friends right now"

"Ok, that fine" I fake smile. We finished pack our clothes then put it on the luggage cart.

"You want me to send it down" Pandora said licking her lips.

"Nah I got it" I smirk. I pull the luggage cart to the elevator and press 1.

"Hey you" I narrowed my eyebrows turning around. It was the same girl from universal studios.

"Hey whoever you are" I stand in the elevator uncomfortable with the girl.

"My name is Jamie from the other day, your cute, handsome, very thick" she walk over to me seductively. She grab my shorts waistband trying to pull it down. I push her back when the elevator stop. Thank God.

•Pandora•

I waited till Odell get back with so we can leave. Stephanie had Payton while i had omar in his carrier. "This was fun, but how are we gone tell Carlie about Payton"

"I'll see what I can do next week ok" she nod her head. As we made our way to the elevator, we can hear talking down the hall. Who is that? "Hold up"I walk up the hallway to see who was talking.

" I know Pueblo, I'm sorry for not telling you baby"I can hear carlie talking.

"Car, you just ruined my whole day" I can see Pueblo walking this way. I raise my eyebrows and walk back to the elevator. We walk in and press 1.

"What was going on" Stephanie ask.

"Pueblo was talking to carlie about something, he was sad or angry about something with Carlie" we made our way out the elevator walking to the car Odell had park upfront. The same girl was standing there feeling on Odell. I tilt my head looking at this bitch.

"Aye, you"I said walking up to her.

" umm you have a name"she rolled her eyes.

"Bitch I don't know your damn name" I crossed my arms.

"I remember you from universal, you was that other man girlfriend" she smile pointing her finger at me.

"Yeah that was me"

"Is this your bro or..." I cut her off.

"No that's my baby daddy" her mouth made the o shape.

"I bet there was a lot of drama on this trip" she laughed.

"Bitch just get the fuck out of our faces" Stephanie said behind me.

"I'm not in your face hoe" Stephanie put Payton down and wanted to run up on the girl till someone grab her tiny little waist.

"Steph chill out" Colin said pulling her to the truck. Maria grab Payton arm walking her to the truck.

"Come on Odell let's go" I said.

"Your leaving me babe" she said trying to touch Odell. Odell push her back rolling his eyes.

"Yeah let's go" he walk with me to the truck and we was all set.

Jamie•

I watch as the truck pull off. I know that name, Odell Beckham Jr. I know where he live too. In Beverly hills. It would be easy finding him. But first I have to get rid of that bitch and her child.