Looking Back

Analiyah P.O.V.

I've been waiting for what seemed like forever for my love to be set free. All around the world, the supernatural world has been talking about how the most POWERFUL family had beed reunited. The family that has my lover, my Soul mate in it. I remember it like it was yesterday when me and him first met.

FLASHBACK 10TH CENTURY

My mother has sent me to our neighbors house ,Amber, to get me a dress; she is the villages seamstress. She makes all my dresses, and my mother pays her by giving her fruit from our garden. My mother told me that i had to find a beautiful dress because we were having dinner with our neighbors, the Mikaelsons. It would be the first time I've ever met them. My mother usually keeps me locked in the house all day because she's afraid I will get hurt.

"Hello Amber" I said as I knocked on the door and she answered.

"Hello Analiyah, your mother has informed me that you were on your way to get a dress." Amber said.

"Yes ma'am if that's alright with you."I said "My mother is finally letting me get out the house for a change."

"Well dear she has a perfectly good reason to do so... she doesn't want you to end up like your father"Amber said.

"My father had what was coming to him" I sighed. My father was a wealthy man. My mother had met him at a celebration of surviving a full moon without getting killed by any of the wolves around the village. They soon got married and had me. My father always beat me because he never wanted any children. My mother is the only reason I'm here in the first place. One night he got drunk on a full moon and went into the woods. He never came back the next day, so the villagers got suspicious. They sent a group of men in search of him in the woods. Not even a couple hours later they brought his body back.. but it wasn't whole. Chunks of him were missing. I will never forget that day, i was sad because he was my father but it was a relief that i wouldn't have to keep getting beaten because I wasn't wanted.

"But he was your father" Amber said.

"Yeah I know" I said. I was going through all the dresses she made for me, but one caught my eye. It was bright red and it fit perfectly.

"Well Amber I must get going I have alot of stuff to do before I go to this dinner. Have a nice day" I said while walking out the door. It took me hours to get ready and then mother called me.

"Analiyah come on we must get going we wouldn't want to be late now would we" My mother told me.

"Here I come mother" I said.

Later on we pulled outside a small hut and there was a big family outside to greet us.

"Welcome Natalie and Analiyah" I'm guessing the mother of the family greeted us.

"I'm Esther Mikaelson and this is my husband Mikael, my Five sons and daughter Elijah, Niklaus, Finn, Rebekah, Henrick, and Kol." Esther said introducing her family.

"Hello I'm Analiyah Isabella Knight and this is my mother Natalie Knight" I said introducing myself and my mother. I couldn't help staring at their family. They were so beautiful. But for some reason only one caught my eye KOl MIKAELSON.

BACK TO PRESENT

So here i am, on my way to Mystic Falls, Virginia to see my SOUL MATE Kol Mikaelson.!!

AUTHORS NOTE:

I don't own any of the characters except Analiyah and her mother and maybe a few others that i might add later. This is my first book i hope you enjoy it..!!!! :)