Reuniting

I was finally passing the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign. I couldn't believe that after all this time he is finally going to be set free. I wish I was there when he first woke up but I'm guessing the one that locked him up in the box didn't know he was about to be re-awakened. I drove around town trying to find the house, but I didn't have no luck so I stopped at a place called ' The Mystic Grill' it looks like a place where all teenagers go to hang out. I walked in and I seen a bar, so I went up to it.

"Can I have three shots please" I asked the bartender.

"I'm going to need some ID"the bartender said. I looked at his name tag and it said matt.

"Here you go matt" I said while pulling out a fake ID. I knew somebody that always makes them for me. All they do is change the picture of someone that I will kill. After he seen my ID he went to make my drinks. While I was waiting some man came up to me. He was cute but I'm pretty sure he couldn't handle me.

"What's a pretty little lady like you doing around here"he asked. The second he touched my hand I knew he was a vampire.

"Nothing to do with you so why don't you go back to where you came from and leave me the hell alone." I asked nicely but he just didn't want to listen.

"Never talk to me like that. Now, do as I say and there won't be any harm to you." the vamp said but I noticed his pupils dilating. Does he really think I'm a human. Pft... I'll show him something then. So I pretended to listen.

"Good, Now go to the back entrance and wait for me there" he said. I walked to the back entrance and waited for him. He finally arrived and started to touch around my face.

"It's sad that I wont see another pretty face like yours ever again. You really are a beauty. Now don't scream"he tried to compel me then started to go to my neck. I grabbed him and slammed him against the wall.

"Never talk to me like that again. I'm not some pesky little human. I will rip your heart out any second." I was so mad that I shoved my hand in his chest. His eyes went all wide, it was funny. Right when i was about to rip his heart out somebody stopped me.

"Analiyah... it's been awhile. Why don't you let Damon go and come back to my house to catch up." A man said. I knew that voice from anywhere.. it was Elijah. Me and him were best friends before I was turned. I'm guessing the vampire in my arms was Damon, so I let him go and he sped off. I looked over at Elijah and pouted.

"Why couldn't I kill him"I asked Elijah.

"Because he is not important and that is Damon Salvatore, Stefan Salvatores' brother" he said. Ohh i remember Stefan in his ripper days. That era was soo much fun, even though I was worse than Stefan.

"Where is kol" I asked.

"He's at the mansion sleeping"Elijah said. He gave me all the directions and I told him we could catch up another time. I really wanted to see Kol. He is the reason why I've been alive all this time. I sped away and found the house that Elijah told me. I walked right in and sped around until i found Kols room. He was sleeping so peacefully it was cute. So i decided to mess with him. I chained him up to his bed and put a blind fold over his eyes quietly . I started to trail kisses up and down his neck. He started to stir and wake up. He tried to break the chains but they wouldn't budge.

"Whoever this is i will kill you when i get out of here"he said menacingly. It actually made me shiver but oh well.

"Now why would you want to do that" i said but made my voice raspier so he wouldn't hear my voice and figure it out.

"If Klaus set you up to this then i-" he started to say but i cut him off by kissing him. He tried to fight back but i was stronger then him.

" I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND IF SHE FINDS WHOEVER YOU ARE SHE WILL KILL YOU" he threatened me. I wonder who he was talking about so i pestered him.

"What's her name sweet cheeks" i asked

"Analiyah and if she is still alive she will kick your ass" he told me. I couldn't take it anymore i kissed him and took the blind fold off.

"Analiyah" he whispered.

"ello love" i said then kissed him again.