Twins

KOL'S P.O.V (before Analiyah escaped)

I've been losing my mind for days. I couldn't find Analiyah. I went and found witches to see if they could track her but they couldn't get no trace. Somebody must have a witch blocking her. I'm so worried for her and the baby. I know that she wouldn't just up and leave without me. All i know is that I'm going to do whatever I can to find them. I walked into the woods to see if I could find something to eat. I've actually been on a murderous rampage killing everyone that got in my way. There's been so much dead bodies that everyone in this town is freaking out. I always go out of town because I don't want to put my family in danger even though they could take care of themselves. I finally got a little bit drunk on blood. It just doesn't feel the same without Analiyah right beside me. I made my way back to mystic falls maybe she'll come back when she's ready. But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop looking for her.

I walked into the mystic grill and sat at the bar. "How may I help you sir" A waitress came by.  She looked like she was in her low 20's. She was leaning on the bar trying to show me more of her cleavage.

"I'll take a bottle of bourbon and vodka" I said.

"Would you like anything else" She asked smiling.

"I mean we could just leave and go somewhere more private" She said while reaching over and trying to grab my hand. I pulled my hand back and just ignored her.

"Oh so we're playing hard to get now" She said. She wrote something down on a piece of paper and winked at me. I grabbed my drinks and left. I wish girls would stop trying to talk to me. I would kill her if it weren't for the fact I'm in mystic falls. I started to walk out when i suddenly got pulled to the side. A hand just started to rub up and down me and lips just smashed and started to suck on my neck. I looked to see who it was and it turned out to be the waitress. I pushed her away from me and scoffed.

"You need to stop NOW. I'm a happily married man who will be having a child soon. You need to back off." I said. I was trying to control myself so that I wouldn't have to hurt her. I know every supernatural being would turn to our family and blame it on us.

"Forget her come with me we could raise the baby together. I'm sure she's ugly anyways." she said. I had enough and compelled her to leave. I went right back to the house and got drunk. All of a. sudden I had started to cry. I miss her so much. I hope she's alright.

All of a sudden I heard something and turned around. My heart automatically skipped a beat. There was my Analiyah but I could tell something was wrong with her. She told me all this stuff and how the Salvatore group killed our child. When I heard that my heart shattered. They killed our baby. Tears just started to pour out of my eyes. How could they do that.

"Analiyah are you sure the baby is dead. I mean they could have missed." I asked her.

"I don't know Kol I'm scared." she said.

"Lets go check then sweety" I said. I picked her up and took her to the doctor. When we got to the hospital I ran to the front desk and compelled the nurse.

"You will check to see if our baby is okay. You will do whatever it takes to help it now!" I compelled her. She shook her head yes and told us where to go. She hooked Analiyah up to this machine. I think she was going to do an ultrasound. I seen her put the gel on Analiyah's stomach. I really hope he/she is okay. I could tell Analiyah was using all her strength to stay calm she was even squeezing my hand.

"Sir the baby seems to be fine" the nurse said. I looked at Analiyah and smiled. She then jumped up and gave me a hug.

"Do y'all know the sex of the baby yet" the nurse asked.

"No ma'am" Analiyah said.

"Would y'all like to know it then" she asked. I thought about it I actually would like to know but its up to my angel.

"Would you like to know angel" I asked. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes please" she asked. The nurse made Analiyah lay back down and started to do something.

"Looks like y'all will be having twins!" the nurse said. I looked at Analiyah confused.

"Omg were having twins" Analiyah asked.

"What's the sex of them" I asked.

"Well there is one boy and one girl" the nurse said. I cant believe it. Were going to be having twins. We thanked the nurse and left.

"Can you believe were having twins Kol. This is great. I mean is this what you want" she asked.

"Analiyah we could have 50 kids and ill still love you. Its up to you is this what you want." I asked. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Lets get ready to have a family then baby. But first were going to tell your family about the Salvatore's doings." She said. I nodded and drove to the mansion. When we got there we explained to my family what the Salvatore's done to her. Out of everything the thing that surprised me was when Klaus got furious. He threatened to go out and kill all of them. We told him to give it some time and soon he will be able to. I told Kol that I was getting sleepy and he carried me upstairs. It was getting hard for me to walk. I think I'm going to be due in about one or two days.

"Go to sleep Angel I'll be here when you wake up everyday for eternity. Goodnight love. I love you" Kol said.

"I love you to baby" She said  I watched her go to sleep. I then fell asleep right next to her.

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Here goes y'all another short part. I hope y'all enjoyed it. Can y'all believe their having twins.  Don't forget to vote and comment!!