Bringing her back

Kols P.O.V.

Did i just hear Henrik right? Can he really bring my angel back? I hope he can. And what does he mean that he can bring her back.

"How can you bring her back she is dead?" I questioned.

"No she isn't. She is connected to me. I have to die for her to die." Henrik said.

"How is she connected to you?" Klaus asked.

"When i told y'all my story do you remember me saying Analiyah was there" i said. They both nodded their head.

"Well when we died mother put a spell on us. Whichever one of us woke up first would be the other ones life source. She is invincible nothing could kill her. I am the only person who can because i woke up first. Like if someone came and killed me it wouldn't kill her it would only make her weak for a year. But if i killed myself she would die. Do you understand?" I asked. They both nodded their heads.

"So how do you bring her back" Kol asked.

"Well i do need your blood and my blood since she is your soul mate and mine because I'm her life source."i said. He nodded and grabbed a vial and slit his hand. He dripped his blood into it and gave it to me. He slit mine and out it in the same bottle.

"We do have a problem though"Kol said.

"What" i asked.

"We don't know where her body is" Kol said. "When Klaus un-daggered me i looked around and she was gone."

"Its okay i can track her then" i said. He nodded and both of us got up and left. Niklaus said he wanted to stay at the house so he didn't come.

"Where do we start?" Kol asked.

"Where ever you last saw her." I said. He told me everything that happened and we went to where he told me everything happened. When we got there i could smell a little bit of her scent but it was fading away. I followed the rest of her scent all the way to a house.

"This is the Salvatore boarding house"Kol said. We listened in to see if anybody was here. We heard voices talking of what I'm guessing was a basement cellar or some type of thing.

"Damon go burn the body i don't want Elena to see it." Stefan said. I seen him on his ripper days. Even his brother Damon.

"Okay" Damon said. We then rushed into the basement but stayed silent. We wanted to see what they were doing. Damon came out with a blow torch and tried to burn the body. Kol tried to go forward but i stopped him. I put up a finger and told him to wait.

"This cant be true"Damon said.

"what's wrong" Stefan asked.

"The body isn't burning its doing what we did to Elijah when we had him" Damon said.

"That's impossible that only happens when your an Or-" Stefan said.

"Original yes so as you can see i need her body now!" Kol yelled.

"Over my dead body" Damon said.

"We can arrange that" Kol said.

"Kol no we need to do this immediately" i said. Both of us rushed forward and snapped their neck. We picked up her body and started to leave.

"I cant let you take that" the blonde i remember Klaus had a crush on.

"You cant stop us" Kol said.

"Ill tell Klaus you tried to kill me" she said glaring.

"You act like we care what Niklaus does or thinks were not afraid of him" Kol scoffed. I rushed forward and threw her into the bookcase. Me and Kol rushed to the mansion. I gave her the blood that was in the tube container thing. Her color started to come back. But she still didnt wake up. I knew what we needed to do next.

"Kol you have to kiss her to finish the process but it will only work if your her true soul mate and if your not then she will pass away" i said. He nodded and leaned down and kissed her. He pulled up and she........ TO BE CONTINUED!

*****AUTHORS NOTE*****

im sooooooooo sorry it took so long. With school and everything going on i didnt have time to do this but i hope you liked the chapter vote comment please!!