Disaster

Elena"s P.O.V

I can't believe what I heard today. Klaus has always liked me. I mean he did kill me but I can't tell if he's saying the truth or not. I had to go there and wait for Analiyah to get by herself so that we could get her. We didn't need  another original in our lives. We already couldn't stand the mere thought of the ones that live here. One day.. just one day i wanna wake up to them not being here anymore. Ever since they came my life has been a disaster. I've lost alot of people already I cant lose anymore.

So here we were. Torturing Analiyah before we killed her baby. I was against the thought of killing a baby at first but then i thought about Jeremy. He needs to be safe. I don't want anything happening to him.

"You know what Elena." Analiyah asked. Can she not be quiet i mean I'm trying to keep calm but my control is slowly going away.

"Leave me alone!" I told her.

"You might not want to admit it but your just like Katherine Elena. You keep telling yourself that your nothing like her but you are. If somebody asked you to pick between Stefan and Damon, I bet you all the blood in the world you wouldn't be able to pick. Admit it your just like her. Everywhere you go you want people to bow down to you and do whatever you want. Its time for you to wake up. Not everybody gets whatever they want. I swear if you kill my baby i will kill all your family and friends EVERYBODY you've ever loved right in front of you slowly and I think I'll  start with that little brother of yours. You'll have to live an eternity alone and if you even think about loving someone they will die. You will have NOBODY!" Analiyah yelled. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed a knife and stabbed her in the stomach. The look on her face made me happy. She screamed so loud and then started to cry.

ANALIYAH'S P.O.V

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I told Elena how i really felt about her and it felt good. Somebody needed to tell her the truth and not do everything for her. I could tell I was getting under her skin. She then grabbed a knife and stabbed me in the stomach. My whole world shattered right there. I screamed so loud it hurt so bad. My baby. No my baby. I started to cry. Omg what's Kol going to say. My baby. My only baby. I then felt angry. All my anger came to the surface and broke the ropes and stuff around me.

"Stefan Damon!!!! Help she got out!" Elena yelled. I swear I'm going to kill her. I got up and ran for her. She tried to run away but I grabbed her by her hair and threw her back. The pleasure of hearing her scream. I snapped her neck and flashed away. I wonder if Kol has been trying to find me. I got to the mansion and flashed down to the basement and locked Elena in there.

"Analiyah is that you" I heard a broken voice behind me. Just hearing that voice made my heart ache. I moved my hand down to my stomach. I felt myself about to cry. I couldn't hold it in anymore I burst into tears and turned around. There was Kol. He looked horrible. He had bags under his eyes and you could tell he has been crying.

"Wha- what happened to you baby. You've been gone for weeks. Why is your shirt bleeding. I've been trying to find you but I couldn't. I got witches to try to track you but they said they couldn't find you." Kol said crying.

"Ko-Kol the-they killed the ba-baby!" I burst out crying. The look on his face made my heart break even more. He started to get tears in his eyes.

"Wh-Who!" he yelled. I took a step back and flinched.

"The Salvatore group" I said....

*****AUTHORS NOTE*****

Hope y'all like it. I know it's short but I wanted to give y'all a little sneak peak of what's happening. Thanks for reading vote comment!!!  Ill be updating soon:) Love all my fans<3