Telling Him

ANALIYAH'S P.O.V

**DREAM**

I was running really fast. I had no idea of where i am right now. I looked all around me to see if I could notice anything familiar but I didn't. All I could see was trees. I was in the middle of nowhere. I stopped, why am I running? I listened to see if I was being followed, I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary just the birds chirping. I started to walk to see if I could find any kind of civilization. I heard a trig snap from behind me. I turned around swiftly and looked around. I seen a shadow in the trees.

"Whose there!" I yelled out. I waited a second until they answered but they didn't. This was really strange.

"I said whose there!! " I yelled again.

"I heard you the first time darling" the stranger said stepping out of the shadows. I gasped this couldn't be real. I just know it cant. Tears started to flow down my face.

"Momma... is it really you" I said. She looked up at me and smiled. She looks the same from the last time i seen her when she was alive.

"Yes it is my child. I have to hurry up and tell you something I don't have that much time left to talk to you." she said.

"What do you need to tell me mother?" I questioned.

"Analiyah your pregnant" she said. It seemed like everything in my world just stopped.

"Mother what are you talking about me and Kol never had sex how could I get pregnant" I said. Is she crazy I couldn't be pregnant. I just couldn't and if i was I don't know what I'm going to do. Omg what will Kol think. Alot of things started to go through my mind.

"Sweety,  y'all did last night that's why i came to you now" she said. I tried to think of what I did last night. I remember Kol taking me to the beach in Miami, then to go out to eat. Omg we did. I remember because it was the best feeling I had ever had.

"How..how do you know I'm pregnant  it just happened" I said.

"News flies around fast on the other side. The baby is going to be really powerful Analiyah. People are going to try to take it  from you. You and Kol have to protect the baby with all y'all have. Because if they get the baby everything will be doomed. I have to go now Analiyah I love you so much and I'm so proud of you just promise me that you will do everything you can to protect the baby" she said with tears flowing down her face as of mine

"I promise momma I love you to!" I said. Her figure started to disappear.

"Bye momma" I whispered.

**Present**

I woke up feeling Kols arms wrapped around me. Thinking about last night and the dream I had with my mother. I don't know when it will be a good time to tell him. I mean will he freak out, would he accept it. I mean back when we were human he talked about having a family but does he still want that. What would his family think about this. How am I even pregnant. I thought vampires couldn't have kids. 'Well you are half witch' I thought to myself. Maybe that's why. My thoughts got interrupted when i felt kisses on my neck. I turned around to see Kol looking at me smiling.