How it began

Henriks P.O.V.

I needed Kol to turn on his emotions. I had to tell him something really important. So i came out of my spot and started to tell him to turn on his emotions. I finally took off my hood and i heard him and Niklaus whisper my name. You could see all the emotions start to flood in Kols eyes. Happy, sad,anger,love, and regret. Wait regret, regret for what?

"How are you alive" Kol asked.

"We don't have time i have to tell yo-"i started to say before i was rudely interrupted.

"No tell us now or were not going to listen to you"Niklaus said. His face showed no emotion. I sighed i couldn't tell them the whole story because part of it is not mine to tell..

"Okay. Well before i tell you please don't interrupt or i wont finish it. "Okay" i told them. They both nodded.

****FLASHBACK****

I was was walking along the pond where me and my friend Sophia use to come to.

She couldn't come anymore because when we last came here she fell into the pond. Her parents thought that i pushed her. I sighed that was the day she finally told me she liked me. She even kissed me! I kept walking and went to sit down on a log. I looked up and seen Analiyah coming up to me. She was the most gorgeous girl i have ever seen. Even prettier than Sophia. Niklaus Elijah and even Finn tried to talk to her. But she would just keep walking until she found Kol. She really did love him. I hope he doesn't do anything to break her heart.

"Hey Rik" Analiyah said. She and Kol are the only the only ones that called me that. They were the ones who made it up.

"Hey Liyah" i said. That was my nickname for her.

"What are you doing here all by yourself where is Sophia.?" She questioned me. How did she know about Sophia. I sighed Kol must have told her.

"Let me guess Kol filled you in about her" i said. She looked down embarrassed. I had to smile.

"Yes but i promise i wont say a word."she said.

"Its okay" i said.

"I came over here to tell you that I'm babysitting Sophia so i could bring her out here to see you" she said. I looked up and smiled.

"You will really do that for me" i asked. She laughed.

"Yes i will. Sooner or later your going to become my brother and i need you to like me" she said

"I already like you and thank you i will see you tomorrow right here." I said smiling.

"Yes and can you tell Kol i said hey and i love him" she said

"Sure thing"i said while walking away. I was so happy. While i was walking trying to find Kol i heard my mother talking. I kept walking until i heard her say my name. I ease dropped on the conversation.

"Ayanna please i cant let my little boy get killed. We have to change what's going to happen"my mother pleaded. How will i get killed?

"Esther if you stop this it will change everything that happens in the future. This has to happen." Ayanna said. I was getting scared so i ran all the way to the house. I jumped up in my bed. I didn't want to die. Kol walked in and sat on his bed.

"What's wrong Rik" he asked. I couldn't tell him anything i heard it will kill him.

"Nothing just tired that's all" i said.

"Oh well mother told me to come tell you dinner is ready." He said.

"Okay ill be there in a minute"i said. Kol started to get up and leave.

"Wait"i exclaimed.

"What" he asked.

"Liyah told me to tell you that she says hey and that she loves you" i said in a rush. He nodded towards me and started to smile.

"See you at dinner" he said. Once he left the room i relaxed. I really wanted to tell him but i knew i couldn't. I got up and went to dinner. Mother brought out desert and gave us each a cup of water. The water tasted weird but i just shook it off. After dinner mother told us to stay inside because it was a full moon tonight. We all said our good nights and went to our bedroom. On the way to mine Niklaus stopped me.

"Do you want to go see the wolves tonight with me" he asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Don't go Rik you might get hurt" Kol said worried.

"Ill be fine Kol. I've got Niklaus with me" i said. He just shook his head and layed down. Me and Niklaus started to go to the wolves village. When we got there you could already see them transforming. It was weird but cool at the same time. I stepped forward to get a better look but i stepped on a branch. Dammit! I looked up and seen that the wolves heard me.

"Henrik look out!" Niklaus shouted. I turned around and seen a wolf before everything went black.

A while after i could move around again. I opened my eyes to see Analiyah beside me but she was knocked out.

I looked to my other side and seen my mother with a girl beside her. Her wrists were bleeding. The blood smelled delicious. My gums started to ache and i pulled the girls wrist to my mouth. After her body dropped i noticed that i killed her. I gasped and backed away. What have i done.

"Wh-wh-what did you do t-to me" i said to my mother.

"I'm protecting you she said

"I-i died i should be dead"i said. Tears started to go down my eyes.

"You should leave Henrik i wouldn't want you to kill your siblings"my mother said. I looked at the dead girl and Analiyah. I wonder why she was here. I just got up and left. I will miss everybody. I stopped by the house and seen Kol asleep.

"Goodbye brother" i said before disappearing.

***BACK TO PRESENT***

"So mother turned you into a vampire."Niklaus asked. I nodded.

"What was Analiyah doing there" Kol asked. I was hoping he wouldn't ask.

"Its not my story to tell she will have to tell you herself"i said.

"Well she is dead" Kol said.

"That's why i came here. There is a way to bring her back" i said.

"How"Kol pleaded. His whole face lit up.

"Me" i said.

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Sorry i haven't updated in a long time. School started and i already have alot of homework:( it sucks. But i hope y'all like this so far. Vote and Comment please! Also if you follow me ill follow you right back so yeah have a good day:)