Special Gift

Mystery Person P.O.V

I've been searching everywhere for HER. She told me she loved me but she ran away. I've been hearing rumors go around saying that she is settled down now and is going to start a family. I will not allow that. It can't even be true she isn't allowed to have kids. She's a freaking vampire! I don't care I will get my revenge even if I get killed along the way....

NIKLAUS P.O.V

I can't believe that they tried to kill my little niece and nephew. I swear if anybody tries to lay a hand on them I'll rip their heart out and shove it down their throat. People may not believe it but I've actually changed alot. It's all because of one person to. My beautiful Caroline. I still cant believe I finally got her. After all this time she finally seen the good in me. I think I'm going to propose to her soon. I love her so much. I was laying in bed with Caroline asleep next to me. Nothing could ruin this moment. That was until I heard a knock on the door.

"Ughh Come in" I said. I wonder who wanted to come in. The person that came in I didn't expect. It was Analiyah.

"Do what do I owe the pleasure of you coming in here" I said. She just smiled at me.

"I came here to talk to you and Caroline. I wanted to give y'all a gift" She said. A gift for what though. I turned to my side and started to wake Caroline up.

"Caroline, Angel wake up Analiyah is here to give us something" I said. She started to wake up. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hello my handsome devil" Caroline said smiling. She reached up and kissed me. We got lost in the kiss until we heard someone cough.

"Oh right sorry got carried away there" Caroline said. Her face was turning red from blushing.

"Well Christmas is coming up-" Ana started to say until somebody had to interrupt her.

"Omg I forgot. No No No I have to go Christmas shopping for everyone. Klaus how could you let me forget. Its my favorite time of year. Apart from Valentine's. Ughh my life is ruined!" Caroline said in a rush. All I could think of was Wow. I guess its apart of why I Love her.

"Are you finished Caroline" Analiyah asked. Caroline looked up and smiled.

"Yeah I'm sorry I just forgot about Christmas" Care said.

"Okay well as I was saying Christmas is coming up and I found this" Ana said bringing out an OLD book. What could we want with that.

"What could we want with that" Care said. She looked at the book like it was an alien.

"If you let me fini-"Ana started to say. Somebody had knocked on the door. I got out my phone and took a picture of Analiyah's  face. You could tell she wanted to kill whoever was about to step through that door.

"Come in" Care said. Kol then walked in. Analiyah's face calmed down. You could see the love in hers and his eyes. You could tell they were meant to be. I hope me and Caroline will be like them for eternity.

"Darling I hope you weren't going to tell them without me. Lets not forget who helped you look for that rusty thing."Kol said smiling at Analiyah.

"Umm No" She said looking away trying to be innocent. We all just laughed.

"Well this is from me and Kol. We woke up early this morning to find this book. My mother came to me in a dre-" Analiyah said before she got cut off.

"Really" Care said. Analiyah death glared Care. The look on Caroline's face was priceless. She was scared. I would be to.

"If I get interrupted again I swear there will be hearts all around this room...." Analiyah said. She looked around the room death glaring everybody. We all shook our heads okay.

"Okay well she came to me in my dream and said she had a spell book. This spell book had a spell hidden in the back. But in order to see it you have to site this spell which I had hidden in my spell books. She told me that if I find the spell that I would be able to use it. The only thing you need is my blood. Now you might be wondering what kind of spell is a gift. Well this spell is special. I thought it was just a legend but its not. I seen it myself. So get prepared what I'm about to tell you will change your life... The spell will let you be able to have kids.." Analiyah said. Me and Caroline looked at each other.

"Would you want a baby" I asked Care. I mean I don't care what she says. I would love to have a family with her but if its not what she wants then I'll live. Care looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Please Klaus its all I've ever wanted. I thought I would never be able to since I was a vampire. But now its possible. If you don't want to I understand" Care said. I couldn't say no. I mean who could.

"What are we waiting for then lets get started" I said smiling. Everybody stared at me shocked. I told them i changed.

"Okay then lets get started." Analiyah said. "First I need a bowl and a knife " she said. Kol went and got the stuff and came back. Analiyah looked through the book and said a spell. Some letters started to appear in a really pretty cursive writing.

"Ok lets get started" Ana said. She started to recite the spell and then she stopped. She grabbed a knife and slit her palm. I seen her flinch. I hope this doesn't do anything to the baby. She then grabbed mine and Caroline's hands and slit our palms. She then mixed the blood and poured it into a cup.

"Okay now Caroline all you have to do is drink it" Analiyah said. Care looked at her like she was crazy.

"Are you serious" Care said.

"Your a vampire you will live and I'm pretty sure y'all drunk each others blood before" Ana said. Me and Care looked down. We were guilty it happened the first night we made love. Care took the cup and drank the blood.

"Is that it" Care asked.

"Nope!" Ana said.

"What else do we have to do!" Care asked.

"Oh you know.. Y'all have to do something that needs two people... Like y'all have to have SE-"Kol was starting to say until i interrupted him.

"Okay we get it now go thank you for this extraordinary gift" I said. The love birds got up and left laughing.

"KLAUS AND CAROLINE ARE ABOUT TO HAVE SEX!!" Kol and Analiyah yelled. Me and Care just sat there laughing.

"Don't worry Care we will get them back" I said smiling. She just laughed. We looked into each others eyes and leaned in. I didn't want this moment to end. That day me and Care made love for hours. I'm pretty sure everybody left when we started to get loud.

Mystery PERSON P.O.V

I finally made it to Mystic Falls. I heard that SHE was down here. I'm going to kill her and her Lover. I loved her. I was going to marry her that day she left. I loved the most powerful supernatural being. ANALIYAH KNIGHT....

****AUTHORS NOTE****

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I mean I love the new Klaus. I mean KLAROLINE. Who doesn't love that. I wonder who the mystery person is. I guess we will find out soon. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love all the fans!