Nobody Compares

Remember to check out my new Spider-Man (Tom Holland) fanfic!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/193551105-suits-don%27t-make-heros-peter-parker-x-reader?utm_source=web&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share_myworks

You can also locate it on my profile!

Niall:

'Come on Ni, we have an interview in an hour,' Liam says shaking me awake.

'But that means I have to see HIM,' I groan rolling over.

'Niall you can't live your life avoiding Harry,' Liam protest.

'I beg to differ,' I mutter, sitting up.

As we walk past Harry's room on our way to the kitchen, I hear Harry snore from the other side of the door.

'Harry's here?' I ask Liam, shocked that Harry hadn't slept at that girls house.

'I guess so,' He says sounding just as surprised as me. We decide to go ahead and wake him up since the interview is in an hour.

As we walk in I blush heavily when I notice that Harry is only in his boxers.

'Harry?' I coo trying to be gentle. A huge grin stretches across his face at the sound of my voice.

'Yes Ni?' he says still half asleep.

'You have to get up Haz. We have an interview in an hour,' I say slightly louder.

'But I don't wanna,' he sighs.

'Alright that's it get your arse out of bed!' Liam screams apparently impatient with a sleepy Harry.

At that Harry opens his eyes and sits up. 'Ok, ok,' he groans.

After making sure he is properly awake, Liam and I leave the room so that he can get dressed. I spend all of breakfast trying to figure out why he would come back early. It's not like Harry to skip out on sex, ever. Maybe, just maybe he really does like me... No! I couldn't let myself start to fall for him again, it hurt to much to get rejected. As I was trying to wallow in my misery, Harry walks in.

'Good morning!' he says in a cheery voice. Of course he has to pick today to be in a good mood.

'Mornin',' I mutter.

'You ok Ni?' Harry says cocking his eyebrow inquisitively as he sits down next to me. He sits so close that his leg touches mine. My mind kinda shuts down as it tries (and fails) to process the fact that Harry's upper thigh is brushing against mine.

'Oh no, just sleepy still,' I says, faking a yawn.

'Oh, ok good, 'cause I hate it when you're in a bad mood,' he says.

I wonder if he's happy about that because he thinks I'm happy, or is it that I'm annoying when I'm grumpy? Hoping it's the first one I go back to playing with my cereal.

'Come on guys, it's time to go,' Zayn says as he pulls on a leather jacket and heads for the door.

'We better get going,' I say to Harry as I get up to leave.

'Right, oh, and Ni,' Harry says, serious now. 'I'm sorry I'm not a good friend right now, with so many girls and all. I'm just having a hard time with all the stress.'

'Yeah well good for you,' I say harshly as I turn away and head to the interview.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 Minutes Later:

'Nice to meet you boys. My names Windy and I'll be your interviewer today,' says a middle aged woman with blond hair.