Strong

(So I figured more Narry fluff and Harry P.O.V. would be nice so that's how this came chapter is about. Also, the next chapter gets exciting and marks the downhill slope for the book. There will still be around 10ish more chapters but I just thought I'd let you guys know that were about 2/3rds of the way throughout the book. This does not mean that more exciting things won't happen, however. On the contrary, I think from here on out is pretty packed with important stuff so you can look forward to that)

Also, people didn't like the fact that I classify orgasaming in each others mouth as making love because apparently doing it up your bum is more romantic it something. Anyway, I plan on changing it too take away the making love part and I'll be putting that in the chapter where they actually have butt sex. I mean, God forbid I classify blow jobs as sex because everyone knows that you value what goes into your bum more than what goes into your mouth. Sorry, it kind of got on my nerves...

Harry

I wake up to see rays of sunlight streaming through my window. Turning over to face Niall, I softly kiss his forehead before wrapping my arms around him. I smile happily as he nuzzles into my chest. This means that his hair is right in my face, which I would find annoying except that Niall's hair smells amazing. Running my fingers through his hair, I hear him sigh happily on my chest. I love playing with Niall's hair, it's so soft and blonde and just perfect. I especially love the way his blonde colouring fades to brown at the roots, it makes his eyes stand out. Whenever I think of Niall, his eyes are the first things I picture. The way they sparkle when he smiles seems magical.

After half an hour or so of running my fingers through his hair, Niall begins to wake up.
'You awake Ni?' I ask, my voice husky from disuse.

'Yeah,' he says sleepily, nuzzling further into my chest.

'Did you sleep well?' I ask.

'With you holding me? Of course. I liked waking up to you better through.'

Giggling, I kiss him lightly before sliding out of the bed to make breakfast.

'Noooo. Staaaaaay,' he coos softly.

'I was just going to make you some breakfast love,' I say.

'Oh, well I guess that's ok then,' he says unhappily.

'Don't worry. I'll be back in a second,' I say before heading onto the kitchen.

Quickly making French toast, I set it on a trey and bring it into the bed room. Hungrily eyeing it, Niall starts to eat immediately. I know it sounds silly but the way he fits the food in his mouth is almost graceful. It's like he opens his mouth just enough to fit in the food. Yeah, his mouth can do some pretty amazing things...

'Harry!'

'Huh?' I say looking at Niall, snapped out of my day dream.

'You were starring at my mouth again...' he says awkwardly.

Blushing, I stair at the ground in embarrassment.

'Hey, I just had an idea of what we should do today!' he says excitedly, completely forgetting about our conversation.

'Kiss?' I ask hopefully.

'No. We should go on a date!' he says laughing.

'Oh. Well that works to I guess,' I say disappointed.

'Come on. It'll be fun,' he pleads.

'You know if it's what you wanted me to I would go on a date with you every night,' I point out.