Rock Me

So the sexy time is finnaly here! Of course that means if I personally know you in any way, shape, or form, you better not read this. Like for real. DO NOT READ THIS IF I KNOW YOU. Also, try not to judge me too harshly because my first time writing smut so I don't know how it will turn out. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Harry

It's been four weeks since Fiona and Thrasher sent me away from Niall. I picked Paris, hoping that the aura of romance would help me feel better about being away from Niall. He always called me a romantic, and I was hoping that being in Paris would help me think of something special I could do for him once we got back.

Big mistake.

I was always surrounded by couples. They went around giggling, holding hands, and kissing. Everywhere I looked, I was reminded of Niall. I mean, what else do you expect from The City of Love? Every night before I went to bed, I would call Niall and ask him how he was enjoying being with his mum, back in Mullingar. Unfortunately, management only let us have 10 minutes on the phone before they cut us off. They also listened in on the call, which made it unenjoyable. In the end we just sit there on the phone talking about all sorts of rubbish, just wanting to hear the sound of each others voices.

Now I'm on a London-bound plain, on my way to see Niall. I'm practucly bouncing out of my seat in anticipation. I missed him so terribly while in Paris that I would cry myself to sleep at night.

'You look pretty excited. Some lady your waiting to see when we land?' the man next to me asks, looking up from his laptop. You might be wondering why he's not freaking out that I'm Harry Styless, but management booked me on the most expensive jet they could find so everyone on the plane is a multi-millionaire.

'A guy actually,' I say, getting even more excited just talking about Niall.

The man lifts an eye brow, and, for a second, I'm worried that he's homophobic. Fortunatly, he smiles after a few seconds.

'Oh, I see. Well, I hope everything works out for you two then. I know life can be really hard for gay couples,' he says.

'Yeah. The only reason we aren't together right now is because our management doesn't approve of our relationship,' I admit.

'Well, who cares what your management says? You love who you love and they can't change that. You should remember that you guys are the talent, not them. You hold all the cards,' he points out.

He does have a point I suppose. I mean, what are they going to do if we come out or disobey their instructions? They can't exactly kick out almost half the band. The realisation comforts me a little, and I smile at the man.

'Thank you sir,' I say smiling.

'Any time kid. Any time,' he says, looking back at his laptop.

After a few more hours, we finnaly land in London and I'm the first one out of the plane. Niall said that he would be arriving at the same time as me but on a different landing strip, so I franticly search the airport looking for him. After what seems like forever I finally hear my name shouted in a thick Irish accent from somewhere behind me. Quickly spinning around, I instantly spot Niall's blond hair rushing towards me through the crowd.

Grinning, I run to Niall. Neither of us slow down when we get close, and we hug each other roughly as we collide.

Wanting time alone to freak out over each other away from the cameras, we quickly make our way to a private room that management wisely rented ahead of time.

Once were alone Niall, pushes me against the door.

'I missed you so much,' I say, my breath causing goose bumps to form along his neck.