Gotta Be You

Niall

I wake up to find Harry's arms still wrapped around me. I smile gleefully but stay still so that I that won't wake him. I lie in Harry's arms for about another hour or so, while drifting in and out of sleep. After a while, I feel Harry start to stir beside me.

'You awake, babe?' I whisper softly.

'Yeah, kinda,' he slurs, nuzzling his nose
into my neck.

I sigh happily at the feeling of Harry's lips on my neck. Being the selfish person that I am, I roll over so I'm facing him and slowly lean in for a kiss.

'Good morning,' I whisper softly in his ear causing a string of goose bumps to form along his neck.

'It most certantly is a good morning now,' he says happily, again bringing his lips to mine.

We lie in the bed just looking at each other and occasionally kissing for who knows how long, before I finally realise that it's already noon.

'Hazzy, we need to get up,' I say reluctantly.

'But this is so nice,' he says longingly, brushing my bottom lip with his thumb.

'I know but we have stuff to do before the concert tonight,' I say softly, before swinging my legs over the edge of the bed.

'Oh right, our tour starts again today. I guess your right then, but that doesn't mean I have to like it,' he mumbles, sitting up as well.

'Ugh, you mean I'm actually going to make you have a life besides kissing me all day?! Oh awful of me!'

'1, you're sensible,' he says kissing me starting his complements for the day.

'Harry, I was thinking about that and I decided that you shouldn't compliment me every five minutes because you feel obligated to. I just want you to compliment when you actually feel the need to. I'm getting better about thinking of myself positively, and I don't think it would be practical to do it on tour anyway,' I explain.

'Well, I know but I really do mean them. I just want to make sure you know how much I love you,' he says.

'I know you love me, but I just feel like making a daily quota makes it not quite as special,' I explain.

'Hey, it's whatever you want Ni, I only did it to try to make you happy,' he says.

'I am happy,' I promise.

'Then I'm happy, Angel Face.'

'Angel Face?' I ask surprised that he would call me an angel.

'Yeah I was thinking that I need a good nickname to call you, you do like it right?' he says with a slightly worried expression.

Well, I mean it is cute. He could call me anything he wanted and as long as he liked it, I wouldn't care.

'Of course I like it, how could you hate being called an angel?' I say. 'But I do have one condition,' I add.

'Anything,' Harry responds quickly.

'I get to call you Curly,' I say.

After a few seconds of pause Harry grins and says, 'Deal.'

'Well then Curly, it's time to get up,' I say, standing up before quickly striping down to my boxers and back into day clothing, embarrassed for Harry to see me almost naked.

'You don't like me starring at your bum?' he asked smirking, apparently noticing that I changed faster than normal.

I look down and feel my cheeks heat up.