~Warning Sign: I~

I got inspired by the song I Found by Amber Run, which is the song above. I want to thank you guys for all the views and everything good I have gotten from this story. I want to also say sorry because a lot of my stories are mostly about Dick or Jason and that is because Jason is my husband and Dick are my favorties. I will make an effort to write stories about Tim and Damian. So here is today's chapter!

~Chapter 5: Warning Sign: I~

Another night in Gotham, thought Tim. He had been out on patrol for about 2 hours and nothing had happened, yet. But that was the thing that worried him. Whenever nothing happens in Gotham, it is a sign. A sign that something even bigger is going to happen. Calm before a storm.

Tim turned on his com (communicator) and waited until he heard the voice of Barbara Gordon. 

Breaking the silence, she said, "Orcale here. What do ya need Red Robin?" 

"I'm going to head home for the night. There seems to be no action tonight." he replied starting his journey back

"Alright, I'll let everyone know. Night"

"Night"

He turned off his com and was off.

Batcave

Orcale sat back in her chair at the bat computer. Tonight wasn't that bad, nobody got hurt and we stopped a lot of crimes. That brought a smile to her face. People might think that it is too much work, and all for what? To save a few people? Was it worth risking your life? 

But that was the thing. You get this rush when you save people. When they say 'thank you' and when they are happy that you are there. It is worth it, in every way. I mean, everyone dies eventually, unless you are like Jason and have a Lazarus pit. Why not die helping someone?

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard a beeping sound come from the bat computer. It was steady. Every few seconds...beep...beep...beep. But there was a slow increase of the beeping, it was almost not even there. 

That's not good, she thought as she tried to figure out what it was. She went to the home screen for the computer and found a little icon in the corner red and flashing. She clicked it and was met with the batfamilys' profile's. For each person it showed their heart beat, location, and if they have any injuries. In the bottom corner showed Tim's profile and it was red instead of the normal gray for neutral. 

Tim's heart rate was up and it was said that he had multiple broken or cracked ribs, a concussion, a broken arm, and was bleeding severely.

"Oh my gosh!" she yelled, all ready calling up the closest people to Tim. That was Batman and Red Hood.

"Red Hood, whatcha' need?" Jason replied slowly as he was fighting some criminals.

"T-Red Robin is hurt very badly close by to you. You need to get to him and bring him back to the cave. I'm sending his location to you now." she hurriedly explained.

"Got it. And am I right to assume B-man is going to be there?"

"You are right. Please hurry." 

And the connection was cut.

Bludhaven

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

"I'm coming! I'm coming." there was a sigh that followed

Dick Grayson, Bludhaven's hero Nightwing, slowly got up from his sleeping position on the couch. He had had a bad night, lots of crimes that he stopped, but it all caught up to him and he crashed. This better be good if they are waking me up at 3 in the morning, Dick thought as he made his way to the door.

He swung it open and was greeted with Barbara Gordon. 

"Yes Babs?" he moved to the side to let her come in.

"It's about Tim, Dick." she looked all around seemingly worried.

"What about Tim? Is there something wrong?" 

"On patrol tonight, Tim got seriously injured."

To be continued...

Thank you to all of those who have reviewed or done anything for the story! You guys are the only reason I don't just stop. The next chapter for this will not be up for a little while so stay tuned!