~Uh oh~

AN: The title is for today's chapter, but also about this story in general, and that I haven't updated much. Sorry about that. I have been up to my nose, which since I'm short isn't too much, with work from school and other hobbies I like. I'm trying to write more so here you go. Thank you for all the support by the way!

~Chapter 12: Uh oh~

Jason's POV

"Uh ooooooh!" Damian calls from the other room.

Sighing, Jason dragged himself up from where he had been lounging around to go deal with the brats.

Bats was out of town with his normal, I need to get hero work done, which Jason thought was bullshit. Alfred, again was visiting England. And then there was Dick. He had said that he was swamped with work and couldn't come to take watch over the baby birds like he normally did. So that left him as the sole caretaker while everyone was away.

Walking into the living room, Jason was met with an amusing sight. Damian and Tim had obviously been brawling over some petty argument and ended up with one of the only pictures Bruce had of him and his parents together cracked.

"What do we have here? Demon and Replacement did something bad without me? The Gods have answered my prayers!" I laughed so hard, tears were beginning to form.

"Jason", Tim hissed, "Don't laugh! What should we do!"

"We? No, no, no. You mean we as in you and the demon, cause I did not do anything." I stated calmly

"For once" Damian hissed, but I ignored him

"Well you better get to work because Brucie will be back in", checking my watch "T minus 30 minutes" I smirked, bid goodbye, and went back to my previous activities.

Tim's POV

"Alright, we both don't like each other, hence the reason we are in this situation, but we need to work together to fix this before Bruce comes home." I said collecting the shards of glass and tossing them into the trash.

"-tt- As if Father would be mad at me" I watched Damian fidget around as he said this, as if he didn't believe the words he said, and he shouldn't.

"This house and the pictures in it are all he his left of his parents. It doesn't matter if you his biological son or not, he'll be crushed, or worse, angry."

Damian walked over to the picture. He picked it up, examining it and the damage caused to it. I took it from him, sighing in relief at what I saw. The picture was completely fine, it was just the frame destroyed.

"Good news is all we have to do is get a new picture frame, which I have in hand, and it is all good and new!" I handed the brat the picture and ran off to get the new frame.

As I came back down, Damian had discarded the broken frame and] laid out the picture. After setting the picture in, checking that everything was in ordered, we sat on the couch together in silence.

Wanting to have some sort of conversation, I said "Thanks for the help, even though there wasn't much out of either of us, it was still something."

He nodded and sat staring at the picture.

Before I could anything else, I heard someone walking into the room. Both of us looked up to see Bruce looking peaceful. He approached us and sat on a chair near by.

"So... Jason told me what happened." he said slowly looking around for the evidence.

Surprisingly, Damian replied, "It was just an accident. Tim and I fixed it", gesturing to the newly framed picture, "We're... sorry?"

After a moment of silence, Bruce stood up, came over, and gave both of us a hug. He glanced at the picture sitting on the table.

"I'm not mad at you two. You didn't even have to frame it again. That was all in the past. I've got a new family now and that's all that matters."

The end

AN: Not the end of the story, just this chapter! Bye!!