~Nothing Happened~

AN: ...Hey everyone... Whelp it sure has been a long time, hasn't it? I'll keep it short and sweet. I have a life... and thus there was no time to write for ...years? I guess? Well please enjoy this (short) chapter and hopefully there will be more to come!

By the way, this chapter is a random AU that only  involves Jason and Damian (because I made it for English... :))

~Chapter 17: Nothing Happened~

Jason wasn't even sure how he was able to go to school. With his harsh behavior combined with being impecunious, it shouldn't be long before he got kicked out anyway. It wouldn't even matter, it wasn't like he fit in.

Throughout the school there were cabals. As he approached the entrance he heard his name being called.

Jason slowly turned around, spotting Damian, one of the more wealthy of those attending the school. Ambient around Damian were many of his other friends, all of which also belonged to the more wealthy.

With a deprecating expression, Jason walked over to the group.

"What do you want?" Jason asperitly said.

Damian turn to his friends, flashing a smile before he turned to Jason to respond. "Oh, I just thought you might be hungry..."

He turned around, grabbing something, before Jason was the most delectable dessert ever. His mouth almost watered, but he held his straight face expression.

"I don't need your charity, I can get food myself", Jason said, abrogating the delicious food.

I'm not a charity case they can mess around with, he thought.

Damian's face lit up with ebullience, as if he'd figured out how to winnow all his problems. Moving his arms in a flaccid way, Damian gestured to all those around, the smile still present on his face.

"I was only trying to help. It is rife knowledge that you are poor."

Jason could only stare, holding back his urge to show Damian the rudiments of street fighting he had gained through the tough years.

I'm not onerous, his beliefs and inexorable.

All the sudden Damien kicked Jason in the stomach, sending him crashing to the ground. Damian, with a smirk on his face, burnished his shoe that he kicked Jason with. As he walked away Damon spoke.

"Better be careful or become moribund and no one will even notice." With that Jason was left alone and the male signaling School sounded.

Why he was sequestered, he knew, but wished he could become a necromancer and wish them away. As he stood up, he ripped the detritus part of his jacket from the previous kick, courtesy of Damian.

I wish I could eclectic my life, it sure would save me the trouble of these people, he thought. And with that he walked into school I did nothing happened.

AN: After typing this, I feel like it is garbage, but try to enjoy?