~Punishment~

~Chapter 6: Punishment~

"Why do I have to be here?" Jason asked in a half mumble

"You know what we did Jay... And now we have to pay the price." Dick cringed at the thought.

Bruce soon after, walked in, a smirk on his face. He approached the 4 boys who were discussing the possibilities for their 'crime'.

"I have found a suitable punishment for you lot." Bruce announced, taking a second to look at each of their face's.

"You all, will do ALL Alfred's chores for today."

"That shouldn't be that bad, right?" Jason turned and looked at all his so called brothers for a response.

In return, he got Dick's horrified face, Tim's blank and unresponsive face, and Damian's angry face.

"Father I haven't done anything. Why must I be punished-" Damian was cut off by Bruce

"Damian don't lie. You were in this."

Damian closed his mouth after this.

"There is a list of all the chores in the kitchen. If you need me I will be in my office. If you need Alfred, he will be relaxing somewhere in the manor." From that, Bruce turned from his spot and walked out of the room.

After a few second to understand what their punishment was, they went to talk.

"Dick you are worrying me with that look on your face. I know this is going to be hard, but really?" Tim asked, out of his own trance.

"This is horrible Timmy! Do you realize what we have to do? Dick paused looking at nothing, making his brother even more confused. "Once Bruce gave me the same punishment when it was just me, and it was hell..." Dick started to walk out of the room and the rest of them followed.

They made their way tot he kitchen and Dick picked up the paper that had all of the chores Alfred usually does.

"Alright, there are places we need to clean. The bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, and the living room. We also have to set up and clean up for dinner. Lastly, we have to do the dishes and laundry." Dick took a big breath after saying everything on the list.

"Oh", he remarked, "Bruce also wrote down that he didn't want us to make dinner after that event."

They all groaned at the mention of that event.

"I'll take the kitchen. Tim you do the living room. Jason the bedrooms. And Damian the bathrooms. Good? Ok. Good. Meet back here when you are done and we can do the rest of the chores." Dick particularly ran out of the room, so there would be no arguments whatsoever.

The rest of them looked at each other, shrugged, and went to where they needed to clean.

TIME SKIP!

In the kitchen...

Dick was frantically running around now. He had started to wipe the counters and then he had accidentally knocked over a box of cereal left from earlier that morning. 'No biggie', he had thought, yet now he was covered in flour and everything was even more dirty than it had been before.

"What am I going to do!?" He sighed as he sat on the floor to try and think of something.

In the bathroom...

Damian had been doing fine cleaning. He cleaned all the bathrooms and now was in the last one.

In each bathroom he had cleaned the counters, cleaned the toilets, wiped the mirrors, and mopped the floor. He only needed to mop the floor in this last bathroom and he was done.

Grayson, Todd, and Drake must of messed up the places they are cleaning. They are stupid. Damian frowned. Where is the mop? He opened the closet that was in the bathroom and was met with the mop. He picked it up, but saw that there was no bucket. He looked around and of course the bucket was on the top shelf of the closet, somewhere he didn't think he could reach.

He tried to reach, but as he thought, he was too short. (AN: same) Damian proceeded to climb up each of the shelves to get to the top one, where the bucket was.

CRASH!!!

Not a second later, as he was reaching for the bucket, he fell down and hit the ground with a crash.

Groaning, he slowly sat up and walked out of the bathroom to go and get some ice for his new bruise.

In the bedrooms..

Jason didn't really clean anything. He just messed around and had as much fun as he could. He would knock things over on purpose, he liked especially walking by the places he knew his brothers had cleaned and knocking things over.

Though he didn't really feel sorry at all, he did at least clean his own bedroom.

Cackling, he ran to the designated location for when they were done.

In the living room...

Tim wiped the sweat off of his forehead, as he finished wiping everything in sight.

He had cleaned all the living rooms with no issues at all. I got everything, Tim thought as he put all the cleaning supplies away.

He walked in the place they planned to meet and was met with chaos in the making.

Damian was on the couch, an ice pack on his head and his arm wrapped up. Jason was sitting near by, laughing, which obviously meant he had caused some sort of trouble. Great. And Dick wasn't even there. That, by far, was the thing that scared him the most.

"What happened to you guys?!" Tim looked at each of them for the answer.

"Well I for one was just messing around and doing whatever I wanted. What about you demon?" He turned to Damian.

"I had an...accident while cleaning. It is only a scratch." He scoffed and looked away

"Well, I got my work done with no problems. Do you know where-" he was interrupted by a door flying open, revealing a four covered Dick.

Dick was panting as his hands were on his knees to rest. The other three boys looked at Dick in confusion. 

"Are you really that stupid to get covered in flour, when you are cleaning?" Jason started to snicker and it slowly morphed into a full on laugh.

Tim and Damian remained silent, but shook their heads at what they saw.

"Do you think I wanted this to happen? Because I didn't, and I am assuming that you didn't clean at all." Dick crossed his arms, looking Jason in the eye.

"You assume right Dickie bird. I don't care. Bruce can't control me." Jason replied, trying to act like he is a tough guy. Right after Jason said hi piece, Alfred and Bruce walked into the room.

"Master Dick, what has happened to you!?" Alfred rushed over, now with a wet clothe and started to wipe Dick's face.

"I tried to clean. This is what happened." Dick tried to joke, but it turned out dull.

Alfred finished up with Dick's face and turned around to Bruce smirking.

"I told you that they would not be able to clean." 

Sighing Bruce took out his wallet and handed a fifty dollar bill in Alfred's hand.

AN: I hope you enjoyed! Sorry about the ending I didn't really know exactly how to end it. Please review!