Part 2

Who knows if  someone is waiting for you out there?
Who can tell if love is strong enough to bear the weight of such loss?
Who is determined enough to leave everything, eveyrone behind and search for an unknown path?
Who, in the nend, is bold to go against fate and the will of gods?

Who can tell me that he will be safe even when i am not around?

I don't think I remember much from what had happened several weeks ago. Even if I stay sleepless and keep on struggling to bring images and sounds back to life, I still seem to fail miserably. I don't know why I am still going on...why I am making this trip when the destination is rather unknown. But the cause...that damn cause is pushing me further, deeper in the road so I keep on moving; walking the road that opens before me. It is a long one, that I know and danger may lurk at each and every step but as long as his name echoes in my mind; as long his smile lights up my heart and his words stay true, I know in the end I will reach that goal and I will hold him once more.

My name is Jung Yunho and i was once leader of the Korean pop band Dong Bang  Shin Ki.  Along with other four members we built a strong bond of friendship, loyalship and brotherhood, but with one of them there was something more in the middle. Something strong enough to surpass the fightings, the disagreements and the differences between us.  Our love was so strong that helped us see the untold future  and help us keep our faith for more than 4 years. However, life can be rather challenging when you turn against his plans. As Jae and i did this, we found our selves tangled in the worst fo all cases. I don't feel sorry for my self, neither for what is happening to me or what is meant to be, but my fears concern Jaejoong. Fragile as the soft wings of a butterfly, kind and innocent like a child, i am not sure if he is going to win this battle. He is stubborn and i know too well -- no, i fear that he was already set out his journey to find me along with the answers that he is seeking. The will alone is not enough for such a trip, neither the strength of someone's love. I jsut wish.... I just wish for him to be safe..

So, you stranger, who might be reading this, please do understand that  there is no way out in life without a secret passage. Whatever the struggles may be, there is always something to believe in. Never give up, as i yet to have. Keep in the depths of your heart, that darkness is always followed by light, no matter how long it will take for it to appear. It's always there, fighting its way out of the thic obstacle and in the end.....