Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Right after Yoochun reached the house. Half an hour before Yunho enters.

“Did you all understand what you got to do?” Micky asked with a serious yet worried look on his face. He knew that Jae was not coming home. He could tell from the way he spoke and told him not to worry…; that he was going to be ok. Jaejoong was never like that. He always wanted the whole group to return after a hard day all together. So, for such a reaction only one thing was certain; Yunho and Jae had gotten into some really serious fight and Jae needed his time. But saying so to their leader wouldn’t solve anything. Yun would rush out to the streets to find Jae and- cold shivers ran through his spine as he tried to imagine them fighting. So, they needed a plan if Jae was going to be late and Yunho coming back earlier. And that plan was going to save them some time till finding Jae and reasoning him to return before Yun finds out about it.
“And why can’t I do it?” Changmin pouted like a little child and frowned looking at Yoochun.
“Because you look too young and he will understand that we planned it!” Junsu explained in a strict manner that forced a more irritating look on Changmin’s face.
“Look, the last thing we need is to start arguing. We have to stay together in this.” Yoochun explained furthermore and the other two sighed, nodding their heads in agreement. “Changmin, you will ty to delay Yunho – hyung in any way possible when he comes in till you see me doing the signal.” The younger one agreed, straightening his torso with confidence. “Junsu, you know what you have to do.”
“Ye, ye…” he spoke in pure excitement and anticipation.
“Now all we have to do is wait…”

25 Minutes Later

“Yunho – hyung!” the man stood right in front of them with a puzzled look. Changmin and Yoochun, side by side, with huge smiled on their faces, greeting him in perfect unison. Their leader blinked twice and forced his way inside the house, closing the door.
“Come on let me help you with the bag” Changmin spoke softly and Yoochun silently rushed to the bedroom where Junsu was getting ready.
“IS he upset?” Xiah asked in a hurry and Micky shut the door, placing a finger over his own lips to sign the other to keep quiet.
“is he upset?”  his voice was softened and the volume lower. Micky nodded his head and tossed Junsu the wig.
“Remember; don’t let him see you or even listen to your voice—“
“I know, I know. I will have my back turned to him and I’ll pretend I am asleep.” He repeated the part of the plan as he was wearing the fake hair and Jae’s favorite pjs. “If he realizes what we are up to we are dead, you know that..”
“I know.” Yoochun agreed and stuck his body on the door, trying to listen whether Changmin was doing a fine job or not.

“Let me take your jacket.”
“It’s fine…” Yunho replied looking around.
“Your shoes then…you must be awfully tired…”
“Is Jaejoong here?” 
“Or do you want me to bring you some food?--” his words came to a sudden halt as Yunho grabbed Max’s shoulders and shook him tightly.
“Are you even listening to me?!”

“Are you ready, Junsu?”
“Yes, yes!” he replied and jumped inside the covers, turning off the lights with a tap of his palm on the switch.
Yoochun didn’t waste time and send a quick message to Changmin.

“My phone, give me a second hyung!” he apologized as he threw a glance at the message. “Jaejoong – hyung is fast asleep..” he muttered and Yunho listened carefully.
“He is sleeping?” he asked the younger member and Changmin shrugged.
“He was too exhausted and not in the best mood. Micky stayed with him to make sure that everything was ok and it seems that he fell asleep.” He explained and smiled brightly.
The leader didn’t stay long enough to reply. He simply pushed softly aside Max and rushed to the bedroom while Yoochun was getting out.
“Yunho, where have you been? We were really worried.” He whispered and Yun rolled his eyes.
“I can’t explain now.. I got to talk to Jae.” He grabbed the doorknob, turned it and entered. Micky let out a deep sigh and walked to Changmin with a wink, assuring him that everything was going just as planned and now, it was up to Junsu’s acting abilities.

“Jae?” Yun asked in a whisper as he got inside the dark room. The so called Jaejoong moaned a little and changed side so he wouldn’t be recognized. “I understand if you don’t want to talk to me..” he chuckled and sat to the empty side of the bed, shaking his head and crossing his hands and taking several deep breaths. “Look, none of us likes this but you got to understand that sometimes you over react. If I am not totally clear then it is because of reasons…” he paused and then corrected himself “And none of them are about cheating you, I swear!” he waved his hands.
Junsu was trembling underneath the covers. What did Yunho – hyung meant by ‘cheating on you’? Cheating was never a matter between friends and brothers but only between—no it couldn’t be! Yunho – hyung and Jaejoong – hyung? In a relationship? His eyes were open wide and the darkness thankfully could hide them and his surprise as well.
“So?  What do you say?” Yunho asked with a more pleased voice and leaned closer to Junsu, with a hand on his friend’s side and the other upon the pillow, over his head…

“You what?!” Yoochun almost shouted.
“What’s happening?” Changmin asked worried, hanging from Micky’s arm.
“What? Jae, I can’t hear you well… Jae…Jae?” he sighed and threw the cell on the couch and turned his look at Changmin. “Signal was lost.  He said something like being locked somewhere. I didn’t understand.”
“We have to tell Yun..” the younger one suggested with a cornered mouth and Micky could do nothing but agree with a nod. All they had to do was end this bad joke and tell Yunho that Jae was almost missing, lost somewhere and they had no idea where to begin searching. Things might have gone a little bit out of hand. 

“Come on BooJae!” he complained and lied right next to Junsu. “I really don’t want us to be like this. I love you… come on...” he wrapped his arms around him. Seriously, Junsu started feeling uncomfortable. Too uncomfortable and if it was not for the plan’s sake he would have jumped and push Yun away  but he remained there. Yoochun was going to owe him… a lot! Xiah did nothing else but to shake his torso and moan as if he was still mad and not in the mood. He heard a desperate sigh and hands smacked upon legs. He was giving up, wasn’t he? Yes! Junsu was too relieved to have Yunho out of the room. It was pure torture to experience such a love confession. “OK, I’ll let you rest. We will talk in the morning though. You will not get away from me.” And that was it… The leader stood up and left. It was finally time for Xiah to breathe some fresh air.

In the meantime, Max and Micky were watching TV, as they were trying  hard to find a way to tell Yunho that Jaejoong was nowhere to be found.
“Maybe during dinner.” Yoochun thought and brushed his dark locks with his fingers.
“Or give him a present with a card saying--”
“Dear hyung, Jaejoong went missing. Don’t forget we love you, Xiah, Max and Micky from somewhere in the world.” Yoochun added and they both looked at each other.
“No” the replied in unison and sighed as the TV series was interrupted by the News.
“Studio in the center of Seoul city caught fire just a few minutes ago. The cause is still unknown as the Fire department is on their way. Witnesses speak of people trapped inside. For any further information, stay tuned..”
The shock was great for both of them but at first more for Yoochun. The News showed pictures of the building and it was the one that they were filming in that day.. The one that..
“Yoochun, what’s wrong?” Changmin asked as his big eyes were pinned upon his hyung.
“Jae, when he called he…It wasn’t clear… what he was saying. The words were..”
“You mean that Jaejoong is there?!” Micky swallowed thickly and before he could answer they were interrupted by a serious voice.
“He’s where?!” the leader stood surprised and worried while an also shocked Junsu walked past him with a guilty face and holding the wig in one hand. It was time for some explaining to be done.