›› 0.2

i opened my eyes slowly to the sound of honking below. it wasn't a surprise to me, it constantly happened. especially on the weekends. little by little i sat up making sure not to make myself light headed.

i yawned and stretched my arms. i already was having a hard time keeping my eyes open but when i checked my clock it was quite surprising. it was 11:30. holy shit.

i realized that it was already getting late. i started getting up, since i had promised jaehyuk i would meet his brother.

i stood up off my bed and the floorboard underneath me made a loud creak. i walked out the room and into the kitchen. looking around the fridge i found the milk carton towards the back and poured myself some chocolate cereal into a bowl. i spilled the milk over each piece.

i reached into the drawer and pulled out a spoon. i plopped down at the counter and began to chew.

i turned on the tv and slouched into the chair with my feet up on the other. i looked out the window of the penthouse and new york seemed nicer than usual. despite all the smog in the air and people yellling and honking, it was a beautiful day. there were clouds, but not enought to set the mood as a, 'gloomy' day.

+

i finished and put my spoon and bowl in the sink and started to get ready. once i made it to my room i put on my cotton baggy blue shirt and a tennis skirt. i had a thing for dressing up in pastel clothes. i guess you could say i followed the fashion trend but i enjoyed it.

swirling around in my dresser for my long socks with two stripes at the top. i pulled both on, one at a time and slipped my foot into my adidas.

putting my black rubber band in between my teeth i brushed my hair back and slicked it into a ponytail. i wrapped it tightly and grabbed my bag and phone. i walked out the penthouse and locked the door.

+

after taking the elevator down i greeted the doorman and walked out. the wind was strong but i could handle it. i gripped my arms tightly and my hair swirled with every breeze.

i turned the corner and saw a couple of kids running around on the grass. not as many as yesterday surprisingly. i looked around but jaehyuk was no where in sight.

i patiently stood looking around and finally decided to sit down on the same bench. i picked up my phone and scrolled through my instagram. it was filled with photos of girl group idols and i adored them. i respected them on such a level, i couldn't even put it into word.

two small cold hands grabbed onto the nape of my neck and it startled me. "hani hani hani!" jaehyuk exclaimed. i stood up so fast i felt my self become unsteady. "will you be my mommy?". i left my mouth wide open unsure of how to answer.

"please! my brother taehyung is very lonely and i need you to pretend you are my mommy, and he is my daddy. –– i know it's really weird but i don't have a mommy or daddy, so he takes care of me and he's sort of like my daddy". jaehyuk spit out sentences one after the other.

i put my finger to his lips, "it's okay jae, yes i'll pretend". a smile grew from side to side on his face, "good! because my brother gets lonely and often complains about not having a girlfriend".

he pulled me and ran.

"jaehyuk slow down!", i exclaimed. he didn't even turn back. he finally began to slow down and leaves were falling from the sky. the wind got even stronger. "where's your brother jaehyuk?" i questioned.

i began to become skeptical of this, brother. "he's right there!". he pointed to a man sitting on the bench, although he was turned so i couldn't see his face. i swallowed, to be honest i was quite scared now.

a man was holding a bouquet of red roses. "tae, tae! this is my friend hani!". he turned and the apples of my cheeks tinted pink. i searched his face and his expression showed surprise as well. "jaehyuk, t-this is your friend?". he raised his eyebrows and pointed his finger at me. his eyes widened, although jaehyuk remained the same, happy. "yes tae!" he screamed out.

"i thought your friend was a –" tae paused for a moment and swallowed roughly. "– a little girl". my face was burning, and i felt myself sweating at the back of my neck. "m-my name is hani".

i couldn't help but begin to examine his features one by one. he had a slender figure, a sharp jaw, and beautiful eyes. he looked too perfect to be real. the boy had on a black turtle neck, black pants, and a tan coat.

he reached out his hand and shook it, "my name is taehyung". i tucked my hair behind my ear and stared at my shoes. i was twisting my fingers around each other non-stop.

taehyung put his other hand out with the flowers, "these are for you, jaehyuk made me buy roses. i suggested to buy daisies, but now i know why he said... roses".

his face was becoming red, and i think he noticed it too. almost immediately after i started staring he tucked the bottom half of his face into his turtle neck.

i looked up and it had gotten even darker. the wind was even stronger and i had to hold my skirt down. "um- jaehyuk i think we should go home. she looks cold" tae suggested.

"well if she looks cold to you, give her your coat. i don't wanna go home yet" jaehyuk crossed his arms. taehyung stared at jaehyuk, and looked like he wanted to punch him. they both stared at each other as if they were the same age. five.

tae rolled his eyes and began to pull off his sleeves. i put my hands up, "n-no it's oka-". before i could finish he cut me off. "my brother obviously wants you here, i'm not letting you leave". his face was cold with no emotion, and he gave me his coat.

ahh! i have so many ideas for this story. *wink wink* taehyung will be very stubborn. jaehyuk is so cute i've fallen in love w my own character rip. please continue to vote and comment your thoughts on the chapter! – lexie
04/01/16