›› 0.6

when i had gone to get my hair and makeup done the woman tugged at the strands on my head. each time i flinched biting my bottom lip, and i had done it so much it started bleeding.

i had eaten just before that, but it had been just me and jae. he forced tae to go somewhere else so it could be a surprise, again. jaehyuk tapped aggresively on his screen. "die, die!", he yelled.

he sighed and slouched into the chair as the phone made a noise, signifying that he had lost. "you alright there bud?". he continued to frown, "i almost beat my high score". he closed his eyes and threw his head back in frustration.

the woman tapped on my shoulder, "alright sweetheart you're all set!". she smiled and shook my hand as we both walked out. it had felt strange not having to pay, since taehyung had already covered it all. the car was waiting outside and we both hopped right in.

+

we got to the restaurant and the aroma around it satisfied my senses. taehyung's driver got out the car and threw the dress over his shoulder carrying it in. "don't worry mam' there's a dressing room towards the back". i had been taken aback at the fact there was a dressing room, in a restaurant. never had i heard of that before.

i felt a bit uneasy but i decided to trust him. once we got in, instantly i noticed that there was bright lights everywhere and a room surrounded by mirrors. each one twice as big as me. jaehyuk gave me a thumbs up and ran up to tae's driver. "good luck hani! and sir, can you take me to tae please!", he tugged on the mans coat. "of course jae", and they both walked away.

i had butterflys in my stomach but i didn't know why. this was just a generous dinner, it wasn't considered a date or anything. right? closing the door i shrugged my shoulders and began to unzip the bag.

soon i slipped my arms into the the slits on the dress, or sleeves i guess. it was sort of like straps, but they weren't? who knew what i would call them. soon wiggling my body into the material my leg was bare and it was hit with cold air. sending a chill up my spine. i spun around looking in the mirror, making sure i looked good in every aspect.

i blushed at the thought of how taehyung would react, but quickly stopped myself. i stepped into the red suede louis vuitton shoes that reeked of brand new material. i quickly picked up the dress from the bottom and walked out.

+

once i got out there was a man waiting with a towel over his arm, "right this way mam'". he made his way into a new room i hadn't even noticed. i walked between tables and eyes followed and stared. i shifted uncomfortabaly in my shoes but continued to walk behind the man.

he pushed the door open and taehyung was standing on the porch with jaehyuk on his arm. pointing into the sky and adoring the stars, they hadn't even realized i was in the room. jae grabbed him by his hair as soon as he noticed and shook him back and foward. "tae! tae look!" he screamed. "well maybe if you let go of my head i could!", he yelled back.

when he finally let go he studied me slowly, scanning me up and down. "w-wow y-you look beautiful hani". jaehyuk began to nudge his leg due to his short length. "oooohhh, you think she's hot! don't you!", jaehyuk yelled. tae stepped on his small foot and he began to roll on the floor, and just to be extra. he played dead.

i walked over and tae quickly pulled the chair from under the table and pushed it back in. jae quickly got up and fixed himself at the table. almost immediately after we all sat our plates were served. grabbing my fork i took a bite. i rolled my eyes as i devoured each bite of beef fillet. a garlic sauce was smeared over it and it tasted so good i couldn't put it into words.

"this is amazing", i managed covering my mouth. he nodded in agreement and tae waved over the waiter and pointed at his glass. the man grabbed the bottle of champagne and poured the liquid. "um tae i'm not at the age to drink yet", i laughed.

he winked, "they don't know that". he put his finger up to his lip and took a sip while making eye contact. which threw me off guard because he looked really seductive. i looked over at jaehyuk who had barbecue sauce all over his lips. "enjoying that mate?", i asked. he nodded rapidly, "oh my goodness hani! these ribs are good you should try them sometime". i rubbed his head, "i will one day" as i laughed.

after that i, too began to drink the champagne. "cheers", tae said as he lifted the glass.

+

we were all groaning holding onto our stomachs. "shall we go now?", he looked at his watch. "it's getting late and jaehyuk has to sleep". jae pouted and crossed his arms, "no i don't! i wanna stay with hani". he turned the other way and refused to look at tae.

"yes you do bud". he stood up pushing his chair in and grabbed my hand helping me up. our faces were only inches away from each other and we stayed that way for a while. that's when jae poked at my leg and i flinched, causing me to back away.

"tae was right, i am sleepy now. hurry up you guys", he said rubbing his eyes. tae picked him up and held him over his chest. i watched how he tucked his head into his neck and found it really cute. we walked out and again, everyone was staring. i rubbed my arm, "isn't it weird that everyone's staring at you two".

he laughed to himself, "they're staring at you love. they can't help it. because i can't help staring at a beautiful woman either". i stopped walking, "what?". he shrugged and acted like nothing happened.

at that point i was trying my hardest to keep a smile off my face. we climbed into the car, and we buckled in jae. tae tapped the driver's seat. "take her back to her place then we can go home".

"yes sir", the man tilted the mirror in the middle to look at us and started the engine.

yooo!! i'm still alive and school is ending next week! this chapter is kinda messy and i'm not really satisfied but thank you all so much for your love and support for this story! my notifs keep blowing up w/ comments and votes and that makes me really happy! thank you
— lexie
06/02/15