›› 0.3

jaehyuk was running around the grass and screaming, surprisingly. "so, um are you still cold" taehyung asked. he was rubbing the back of his head and pursed his lips. i nodded my head, and put my face on his coat.

i crossed the coat over my legs and felt how cold my skin was. i shivered and felt my jaw vibrating. my eyes darted to the giggles and it seemed that jaehyuk never ran out of energy. he was always bouncing around.

i decided to finally ask, "so were you here the other day with jaehyuk?". he sighed "no, jaehyuk comes here alone when i'm at work or school".

i felt quite surprised considering how young taehyung looked. "wait, how old are you exactly?". his eyes made my way and he just glared, "excuse me?".

i swallowed hard and stared back, "i-i'm s-sorry it was persona-". before i could finish he continued, "i mean if you were that curious i'm twenty years old".

my eyes stared off into the distance, taehyung was older than me. i sighed, of course whenever i found someone interesting there was always a problem.

tae nudged at my shoulder, "hey don't look so down. sorry if i came off rude, i tend to come off like that". he gave me a slight smile and continued to watch jaehyuk tumble and fall.

i rested my head in the palm of my hand and admired the way he looked at his little brother. it hit me hard, i had a weakness for boys who cared deeply for those who were close to them.

i had forgotten i was cold and continued to gaze. he was starting to notice and i played it off at looking at the flowers behind him.

+

i looked at my watch and an hour and a half had already gone by. i looked up when i felt something fall on my leg making me shiver. it seemed like no one noticed but i happened again and this time on my lip.

it began to sprinkle little by little. each passing second it seemed to get stronger. "jaehyuk, we need to leave now". he frowned and his eyes got watery.

taehyung looked at me and just smiled. "it's okay, jaehyuk we'll come back". only a couple of seconds had passed and now it was raining.

"let's go!", the wind was blowing and soon the park was deserted. he grabbed keys out his back pocket, and i looked around to see where his car was. when i saw it i was in complete shock.

it was a black, matte, lamborghini gallardo. the windows were created to look like a one way mirror and i gaped at it. this was a thirthy-five million dollar car. "come on let's go what are you waiting for, hani?". i realized that i couldn't just give him my address. "i'll just walk home it's fine".

i began to pull his coat off and he pulled it back on. "what do you mean you'll walk home, are you crazy?!". i gave him a blank, cold stare. "alright fine, if you feel the need to walk home take my coat". i couldn't find the words to reply back.

"n-no, i possibly couldn't". i was shaking in the cold rain and just wanted to go home. i opened my mouth to continue arguing but he caught me off guard.

taehyung put his thumb on my lips and shushed me, "you can give it back, when we see each other again".

i twisted my head and felt my hair swift over, "what do mean, next time?". he winked at me, "i'll have my assitant call you, don't worry about it baby girl". i blushed almost immediately.

he leaned into his car and slammed the door. the engine began to hum and he drove off in a second. i stood watching the car become blurry due to the rain falling on my lashes.

i looked around only to see people staring at me, wondering why i was drenched in rain water. i took off the coat and covered my head.

i darted down the sidewalk and almost slipped, but i needed to get home. if the rain continued at this pace, i would get sick.

my skirt was flying around but somehow it stayed down, and my white adidas were soon soaked. i frowned at the sight of dirt all over them.

i turned the next block and saw the clear glass doors. i was relieved when i saw them coming closer in view. i grabbed the silver handle and swung it open.

when i made it inside i leaned over and grabbed a hold onto my knees. i was panting and had never been so breathless from running. it was especially difficult trying not to slip while sprinting at the same time.

the man at the door lifted his head over his newspaper, "you alright there?". i glanced over and shook my head yes. i limped over towards the elevator and pressed the button going up.

yo! tyasm for all the kind comments you've been leaving! it means the world to me, hopefully after a couple of chapters this story will get a bit more recognition and will soon hit 1k reads — lexie
04/03/16