›› 0.5

I stood there gaping with my mouth wide open. "oh my goodness-", i couldn't even search for words to describe. "these dresses are beautiful!" i laughed to myself.

he had a large rectangle smile spread across his face. "but wait", i began to slowly let my face relax and taehyung did the same. "i can't afford to repay you for this". i looked down at my feet and held onto my arm, refusing to make eye contact.

he came closer and placed his hands on my shoulders, "love, you don't have to. can i just do something nice for you?", he looked sad at the fact that i was expecting to pay him back. rather than it being a gift. but it seemed too good to be true.

"o-oh alright", i lifted my eyes slowly "and by the way, why do you keep calling me love?". his face flushed but he tried to play it off with a smirk. "no reason," he turned around and looked over his shoulder "why? does it bother you?" i quickly shook my head no.

he stood there looking at me with his hands behind his back, "i suppose you should get to picking your dress, yes?" nodding i hurried over to the large rack filled with a variety of silks in different colors.

"jaehyuk come help me pick one!", he smiled and squealed. "yay! but wait". he began to push taehyung from the back, "you have to go away! it has to be a surprise!". he pushed with all his strength, "wait, jae-", before tae could finish jaehyuk shut the door on his face.

"he's such a loser", jaehyuk scoffed. i chuckled to myself. "anyways, lets pick something red!". i tilted my head in confussion, "why red?". he made clicking noises with his mouth with his hands on his hips. "because hani, my brother likes red dresses! he says they look classy and they're most elegant. because it's the shade of a rose. duh!".

i pursed my lips together, jaehyuk had a point. "alright, alright. let's go pick a red dress". we headed over to the area that seemed to have the nicest and priciest dresses. we slid the hangers over the racks one by one and picked out about ten.

"ready?", i asked. in return he gave me a thumbs up with a smile. we made our way to the dressing room. he plopped himself on a seat outside of the dressing room and decided to patiently wait.

+

after stripping out of all my clothes leaving just my undergarments, i tried on each dress. most of them i struggled fitting into, and some of them i couldn't even fit into them. i puffed out each breath with every attempt to fit the silks onto my body.

my waist was a perfect size, but my bust was too large for it to fit in. i became frustrated and got rid of most of them. by the time i finished moving them around i only had about 2 left to try on. i sighed and began to slip the sleeves off the hanger.

the first dress had fine stitches done with a piece of cloth draping from my back, leaving it wide open. it was long and the front hung just below my collar bone.

i turned in the mirror on my tippy toes and twisted my mouth at the sight. this didn't look good. i grabbed the bottom of the dress making sure i wouldn't trip and pulled open the door. jaehyuk looked startled at how fast i opened the door and slowly analyzed the dress.

he put his hand on his chin and furrowed his brows, "i guess it looks okay, but there's better". i shook my head in agreement and decided to try on the last dress.

i unzipped myself and placed my legs into the last dress. it was quite, flashy for my taste. although i tried it on anyway. i slipped on the two pieces of cloth holding the dress up over my shoulders and it dipped in between my breasts. it had a piece of material wrapped around right below it and had a slit at the leg. damn, i thought. i look hot.

i smiled at my reflection and stepped out the room with confidence. "what do you think?!" jaehyuk opened his eyes wide and stood up. he began to applaud at the sight. "you look really pretty hani!", he began to blush to himself.

i picked him up and pulled him into a hug. i shook him around and put him back in the chair. "i'll be right back, just go outside with taehyung and tell him i picked one out". he nodded and ran towards the door.

+

after undressing a woman gave me a bag to conceal the dress. to prevent it from being damaged and of course, to hide it from tae. an older woman walked up to the front dress and typed in the code scribbled on the tag.

"what a lovely dress for a lovely night", she grinned. "sure is, isn't it", taehyung gave a grin not showing his teeth and looked back at the woman. as soon as she rang up the price i thought i was going to have a heart attack.

written in green digital letters, across the screen was '$10,800'. i began to hesitate at the numbers and began to glance at taehyung nervously. although he had a much different reaction. he calmy pulled out a blue card, swiped it, and pushed in his pin.

i avoided making eye contact, again and the receipt printed out. "have a wonderful evening, you three". she smiled and made her way back to the room behind the desk.

once we stepped out the store taehyung noticed the sick look that had washed upon my face. "hani are you doing alright?", he placed his hand on my back. he really had no clue why i looked like this.

"t-that dress was ten thousand!", i grabbed my hair and closed my eyes. he giggled, "love, i already told you. it's alright". he put his finger under my chin and lifted it to look into my eyes. my heart began to pump harder when his eyes stared deeper into mine. that's when a loud honk rang through the street and we snapped out of it. "our ride is here", he opened the door and offered his hand to help me in.

ayee!! i updated back to back but i had ideas in mind nd bam i wrote em down! i almost have 1k reads this is amazing. thank you all for your comments and support.
lexie
05/25/16