Roommate Exchange ↠ Iwaizumi Hajime

"My roommate's boyfriend is staying over, so can I please sleep on your floor?" College AU, because I adore College AUs. HAVE SOME FLUFFF. DISCLAIMER: The OC i mentioned here isn't really my oc lol. I just needed a filler character and did some name randomising and boom.

---

You could not help but slam the door in irritation as you stormed out of you and your roommate's dorm. Well, what was supposedly you and your roommate's dorm.

Nowadays, it seemed as though your roommate's boyfriend, Oikawa Tooru, has become more of a roommate to Anami Reiko than you- considering the fact that since last week ago, every time you stepped into your dorm, you couldn't help how your eyes would instinctively close as to try to shield yourself from the image of the couple sucking faces.

It wasn't that you had anything against your roommate. Reiko was a nice enough girl, and you considered each other as friends, despite a few arguments here and there that you had with her. Your recent argument, however, was about how you couldn't sleep or concentrate with Oikawa always being in your room. She only sighed, wagging a manicured nail.

"We can't stay in his room, though. Last time we tried it, his roommate, Iwaizumi-san, got angry at Tooru-kun."

You wanted to tell her that you were annoyed with them too, to find someplace else to make out, or at least give you a head up when her significant other was visiting.

You didn't have anything against Oikawa. If you got too annoyed, he would apologise the next day. He never bothered you outside the whole roommate make-out the situation, and at least the two of them were never on your bed.

That was, until tonight.

Once you spotted them together, you immediately clutched your bag between your fingers as hard as possible and left, but to where exactly would you go?

You sigh. It would be too much trouble to leave the dormitory at such a late hour, yet you weren't exactly close friends with anyone on your floor.

And then it clicked- if there was anyone who had some spare space at the moment in their room, it was Iwaizumi Hajime.

You see him quite often- usually being placed in the same classes as him. However, you've never actually talked to him outside of any group projects, so you weren't sure how kindly he'd take to your situation.

You knock on his room, trying to calm your nerves when he opens the door with a bit of a scowl on his handsome face. "Oi, Trashykawa, I swear," his eyes then zero in on your face, and his face flushes in embarrassment, "(Y/LN)?"

You smiled bitterly. "Unfortunately for us, your roommate is making out with my roommate, again. Normally I wouldn't get up and tell anyone, but this time they're doing it on my bed." Iwaizumi frowns, visibly irritated.

"Seriously? I can't believe him." You nod.

"They probably didn't notice it was my bed, but I was kinda caught up at the moment I just dashed out the room."

He grumbles to himself, something about kicking Oikawa in the balls tomorrow morning, then he looks at you once more, "So, um, did you need anything, (Y/LN)?"

With an awkward grin, you reply to him, "If it isn't too much to ask a favour from you, of course." He shakes his head.

"Please, it's the least I could do for how Shittykawa has been."

"Right. So, um, this may be a bit awkward, but since my roommate's boyfriend is staying over and all... can I sleep in your room?" You could feel your face briefly turning into a strawberry, "I mean if you don't mind! I can just sleep on the floor or something."