Butler Cafe ↠ Terushima Yuuji

You were the student council president. One of the smartest students in the 3rd year, a natural leader, and both respected and well liked by teachers and your fellow council members. However, there was a slight issue.

You were much too, for lack of a better word, adorable. You had a mature personality, but there were some who found it hard to take you seriously when you had the facial features of a first year, or worse, a middle schooler.

It was tiring to have to explain to people that you were actually their senpai. It was tiring to have to hear their attempts at apologies, and tiring to have to see the looks of disbelief on their faces.

Genetics and puberty weren't the kindest to you, they should just get over it like you eventually had.

At the moment, you were having a meeting with the rest of the council. Meetings were usually held to discuss school festivals, events, clubs, fundraisers, and the sort. At this moment, you were discussing proposals and ideas for the cultural festival.

"From noon until 2 pm the auditorium is booked for a talent show, and from that time until 4 pm, the drama club wants to book the place for their play. The issue is, we've already allowed the orchestra to have their show from 3:30 until 5:30 pm."

With a sigh, you look at the younger girl with a bit of a frown. "This is why I told you to not just accept every proposal right away, otherwise, things like this would happen."

"Right, sorry." She apologises.

"Anyways, more people watch the play than the orchestra usually- and it does not help that the play this year is a popular one compared to the previous shows they have done. This means we can't move the drama club to a smaller venue, or a later time as not everyone stays until the evening.

Mao-san, please negotiate with the orchestra if they could possibly move their performance to a later time to make way for the drama club. Or, they can have it on Sunday instead of Saturday."

"Of course, (L/N)-san." The rest of the meeting goes on without so many issues at hand. You were in charge of making the final decisions on whether to accept or reject an idea, on how much funds would you allow being allotted, and on the venues and schedules.

This would then be relayed to the principal for affirmation.

It was nearly 6 in the evening when the final proposal was to be judged.

Your lips thinned when you read what was on the paper. Before you could even state the idea, your vice president chimes in. "Yikes, something you find worse than the all-time favourite fetish maid cafe?"

"Well, I've never actually been to a butler cafe before, so I can't tell.." You tell them, and you could swear that you spotted a few of the female members blush pink, eyes seeming to beg you to approve of it.

If you didn't know better, you could say they might have even made the suggestion themselves.

The treasurer laughs, his lips set in a smirk. "Well then, I guess girls are into those types of things as well, huh." With a glare from you, his smirk lessens slightly.

"Alright, I'm not even going to deny it- this will be popular amongst some girls." You admitted begrudgingly, as you looked at certain girls in the same room as you. "But where the hell do we even put this thing? Most of the classrooms and the cafeteria are occupied. And not only that but who would want to participate? Most people will either be busy with their own class or club events, won't they?"