Nurse ↠ Kyoutani Kentarou

Warnings: Hey hey hey! We learned how to do basic first aid for injuries during our Gym Period, so I thought I'd make a DRABBLE about it. I watched a video to even write the process correctly aRE yOU pROUD :')

READER IS A FOUL MOUTH BUT SO IS KYOKEN SO YKNOW ITS FAIR.

ugh i have no inspiration to write lately what is with me

---

The locker room of the gym was quiet, with only you and a certain mad dog in it.

You tell him your observations, "Ken, you shithead. I swear you've been getting yourself injured more than usual."

"I can't fucking help it? It's not like I'm doing it on purpose." You jab at the sides of his stomach, causing him to groan. "What the fu-"

"Two weeks ago, you hurt your fingers. Doing what? Blocking a ball that wasn't heading in your direction anyway! It would be easiest for Hanamaki or Matsukawa to get it. And you, being stubborn as a mule, kept removing the tape. And what did I have to do? I had to keep wrapping them back so you wouldn't hurt them more."

He scowls, eyebrows furrowing. "Yeah, yeah. T'wasn't like I was asking you to do that for me anyway."

You let out a chuckle. "You may not have asked, but you and I both know that you need someone to keep you in place because as if you'd do it on your own." You start walking away from him, and towards his sports bag.

"Oi, do you have some tape or whatever in here? Because even if you keep denying it I see it in the way you walk that your ankle is sprained." With a sigh, he gives in. "Mhm. I have an elastic one. It's at the bottom of the bag, though."

After several seconds, you came across the roll of elastic cloth. Geez, may that first aid lesson from last year help you in this situation.

"Kentarou, you're gonna have to stay still for like a minute or something because I might screw up like once or twice."

"You don't have to do it for me. I can do it."

You send him a knowing grin. "I know you can, but knowing you you're probably gonna wrap it wrong or make it too loose on purpose so I can do it for you."

"Woah, how did you ever figure that out? You're a fucking genius!" Kyoutani says sarcastically, and you can already imagine him rolling his eyes. You know despite his words, he doesn't really mean any offense.

"Tch, I'm your girlfriend, dumbass. Ever since you refused to have your idol or whatever Iwaizumi himself wrap your bandage I could tell what was going on... And, well, your injuries mostly happen when I'm watching you practice?"

Kyoutani.. was not very subtle, so to say.

You knelt in front of him, elastic at hand. So how do you do this again? Oh, right-

You grab his right foot, putting the start of the bandage by the ball of his foot. Then, wrapping it at the top.

Your relationship with Kentarou was nothing perfect. You argued with him often, always exchanging insults, always bickering, always trying to top the other. You clashed with him often, but even still, you cherished him.

Words were harsh, but actions between you two always paid off.

He was always gentle, his touch fleeting and soft like you were made out of porcelain and he was scared to break you.

And the same could be said for you. You treated him with utmost care and compassion. When your fingers would trace the odd black lines in his hair, or when your hand would come in contact with his;

He did always say that your hands felt soft and small compared to his.

"Babe, the tape's almost running out. Just use the clips already to secure it." Doing the final figure eight, you fasten the bandage in place.

"There. Is the wrapping fine?" He looks down at you with a cocky grin. "Well, I mean, you're learning. The alien trash probably could do better than you." You mock gape at him.

"Oh my god you little shit. Did you just compare me to Trashykawa? You're dead to me."

Words are harsh, but at times there are underlying meanings behind them. Words never said vocally, but the other understands fully.

'Please take care of yourself.'

'Alright. I'll do that for you.'

---

A/N: THIS IS SO SHORT OMG but I think it's a cute enough drabble? And I kinda made this in like 30 minutes before I go to bed because I needed to put something up.

IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG FUCK but are yoU GUYS PROUD OF ME IM IN THE TOP 8% OF THE 350 PEOPLE IN MY BATCH YES THAT STUDYING WAS WORTH IT <3

ANYWAY HAIKYUU S3 AND YURI ON ICE HAS GOT ME OBSESSED WITH ANIME AGAIN LATELY

my body is ready for tsukki

and also ushiwaka bc i find him handsome :3

oh and glasseskawa

---

WORDS: 660 Words (EXCLUDING Warnings and Author's Note)

CAN THIS BE FOUND IN ANY OTHER WATTPAD STORY OR SITE: No Way <3 Not since October 18, 2016

WHEN WAS THIS LAST EDITED: October 18, 2016 (Basically, it's unedited)