Impatient ↠ Haiba Lev ↠ NSFW

Warnings + Note: THIS IS SIN. Well, sorta. I'm writing underage lime without shame. I couldn't find a good picture of Lev so have LevYaku for now as the pic. ALSO, I GOT 3.48K VIEWS?! WOAH (O.O) I'm really surprised and thank you for continuing to read my sins- I mean writing

---

You shouldn't be letting him do this to you right now. Not while his sister was downstairs, helping cook dinner. Not while his mother could just walk in the room and call the two of you for dinner.

"Lev, not now.." You groaned, pulling out from the kiss and trying to reason with the tall volleyball player. His lips were etched into a small frown, and you try to glare into his green eyes. Your boyfriend whines in discontent, yet still holds you close to him. "Why not? I haven't hung out with you in two weeks."

Right, you barely got to spend time with him the past two weeks since he had been training for volleyball in most of his spare time. There were times where he had tried to skip practice to stay with you, but either one of the third years would stop him, or you would tell him that if he wanted to become the ace of Nekoma, he would have to practice even harder than everyone else.

Only now were you two able to be together without much of a time limit, to be together outside of lunch breaks and those times you stayed over to watch them practice.

His mother and older sister had wanted to meet their Lyovochka's girlfriend. And so, Haiba Lev had invited you over his place for dinner. You arrived early, however, so Lev was supposed to entertain you while they cooked.

That was how you got into the current situation, with both of you on sitting on his bed as he initiated a make out session.

"Why not? Because we might get caught." You said finally. "Eh, it's not like onee-chan will care about seeing us kiss anyway. And I locked the door." He retorts impatiently, making no room for further arguments as he pulls you back in, his lips on your own.

Thinking it would be useless to argue with him further on the topic, you allow yourself to melt into his kiss, as you reciprocate his actions.

Lev's kisses were usually fast paced. He wasn't the patient type, or someone who took it slow. You supposed it matched his energetic personality, so you didn't mind.

It would only be a matter of time when his tongue would poke your lips, him wanting to deepen the kiss. You open your mouth slightly, as his tongue slips in your mouth, exploring every inch of it's caverns.

You pulled out momentarily to breathe, but quickly kissed him again, as both of your tongues made contact with the other, battling for dominance.

The two of you continued to kiss, until a loud cough interrupted the both of you. You instinctively jolted away from him, and looked at his sister who was standing by the doorway with a smug smile on her face.

Embarrassed at getting caught, you looked away from her. "Isn't it a bit too early to do all that romantic stuff with your girlfriend, Lev?" With flushed cheeks, the said boy huffed. "We were just kissing.."

"Well, save that for after dinner, lyovochka~" As soon as his sister left the room, you glared at your boyfriend. "You locked the door, huh."

"Sorry! Let's go eat dinner!" You sighed, fixing your hair and clothes, making sure you looked presentable as if you hadn't just been kissing Lev moments ago.

Going downstairs to the dining area, you take your seat beside Lev, and across Alisa. Mrs. Haiba smiles brightly at you. "I hope you like the food, dear!" She says, a bit of her russian accent evident in her speech.