Thurs the 31st March

Lydia's ootd^

Lydia pov

*Ringgggg*

I wake up and off my alarm.Went in the bathroom and do my morning routine.
When i finish,I went downstairs.

"Morning mom,dad and Fitri"I say(Fitri is Lydia brother his 10)
"Morning darling"mom and dad say
"Moning sis"Fitri say

Then i sat down and eat breakfast.10 minutes later,there is a horn from outside.I then say goodbye to them.Then,went out to Allison car.

"Hi guys!!"I say
"Hey Babe"Iffah,Firah&Allison say(Note,i am gonna call allison ali.And i'm calling Cameron,Cam.And I' also calling Matthew,Matt)

School
We get out of the car and went to our lockers(Pretend their locker are right next to each other)We then close our locker.Then,Cam and his gang come.Nash went to Firah,Mark and Thomas went to Iffah and Matt went to Ali because they want to stop them from saving Lydia.Sometimes it works sometime it did not work.Cam then went up to me and started hurting me.Firah,Ali,Iffah try to get to me but Matt,Nash,Jacob,Mark block them.They keep on trying to get out but they can't.

2 minutes later,Cameron stop." See u later,bitch"He say.Then he and his boys go.The girls then come to me.Ali and Iffah help me up."Stare wat stare"Firah shout because everyone one is looking at us.Then she pick up my stuff and we went to the toilet.So that they can help me clean the bruises.

5/6 minutes later,They finish cleaning it.We then walk to English class(They have all the same class.Firah always sits with Lydia.Ali and Iffah sits behind them)

Skip to lunch
During lunch Cameron will always try to hit me.Why try u say because Firah is actually not some random girl.She actually have a hidden talent that only me and the girls know.And its that she learn how to fight until know she is still learning.But y just now morning she doesn't do anything because she knows that if she try she still fail(Sometimes).

We bought our food and sit down at a table.We then eat.But i can't cause someone took my food away and spill at on me.I was in shock.Then,I hear laughter from the boys.Firah then stand up and went up to cam and i know that something worst will come up.

To know what will happen.Stay tune:)