The next day

Lydia pov

Yesterday all of us except the girls and boys parent slept over because they are too tired to go home.So,we are here in my living room sleeping well not me cause its in the moring now.I get out of Cameron grip and went to the kitchen.I saw my parents and say goodmorning to them.I get a glass of water and drink it.After that,I went to my room to bath and get changed.

1 and 30 min later

I went down and saw that everyone except Firah.Firah was changed too.(Firah have some her clothes in Lydia house and Lydia have some clothes in Firah house)

"Hey firah"I say
"Hi.Lets eat breakfast"She say while getting off the sofa and offing the televison.We then went to the kitchen and take our food since my mother prepare it for us and then go to the dining table.

30 minute later

We finish eating and we get a text on our clique group chat.

Start of convo

Robert-Do you guys want to hang out,today?

Everyone-Yeah sure

Robert-Okay.Lets meet at Lydia house in 30 minutes.

Everyone-Okay

End of convo

Me and Firah then went to my room to do our make-up and hair.

20 minutes later

Me and Firah finish everything then we went down.10 minutes later,Everyone reach.We then went out to our hang out place.

HEY!!Hope u all like it.Its short,sorry.Well,I love u all.BYE!