"U asshole"

For this part we focus on Firah cuz something will happen to her.Actually not only her Iffah too.And btw "Wth clique" is made by Firah,Lydia,Allison&Iffah so they can kick people out.

(Its school holiday Tuesday to Thursday)
Firah pov 6:00am

Me and the girls plus Annie and Tiara are going shopping together.

(Their outfits)

When i finish getting ready.I went downstairs.

"Morning"I say.
"Hey darling"My parents say.
"Sup"Aqir say(Firah 2nd  brother👇👇Fitri went to school camp)

"Sup"I say to Aqir while going to his way to do our handshake.Then went and sit down and eat breakfast.

7:30am

"Bye"I say while putting my plate in the sink.
"Bye.Drive safely and take care"My mom say.My dad went to work few minutes ago.
I went to Aqir and do our goodbye handshake.Then i went to my Henderson(Yes its Logan Henderson)Then went and take the girls.

30 minutes later,we reach.We went to Victoria secrets,H&M and etc.We then stop to eat lunch.While we were walking,Lydia suddenly stop.We then stop and ask her why.Then i look where she was looking.Then i drop my shopping bag.(Iffah is beside Firah)I then poke Iffahand point to the direction i'm looking.She look and drop the bags too.The rest also see wat i was pointing and their jaw drop.Me and Iffah tears drop.What we saw is that Austin and Alex kissing some random girls.I wipe it away and told them to take my stufffor me cuz i need to do something.Lydia and Tiara took mu stuff and Iffah wipe her tears and pick stuff up.

"U guys stay here.And Iffah u want to follow?"I ask Iffah.She shook herhead.I hug her for a while and then went there.
"Can u help me give this to Alex"Iffah say while giving me her promise ring that Alex gave her.
"Yeah sure"I say while taking it.

I walk there and fake cough cause there were still kissing.They stop and Austin saw me.

"B-baby i-"Austin say while trying to let go the girl.
"DON'T CALL ME BABY.U ASSHOLE.WE ARE OVER"I shout and give him the promise ring he gave me he then became speechless.
"And Alex don't think Iffah didn't know too"I say to Alex then look where the girl were.Then i look back and saw Alex pale face.
"Here this is for u"I say while taking Alex hand and putting the promise ring inside his hand."U guys are over too"I continue.Then walk away leaving them with their speechless face.
"Btw,U guys are out of wth clique but not Zach and Rob.But if they are on ur side than they will not be in the clique too.Bye"I say.

"Thxs Sis"Iffah say while hugging me.
"No problem babe"I say hugging her back.We then let go of the hug.
"U guys still want to continue or just go-"Lydia say but i stop her.
"Continue"Me and Iffah say at the same time.Then we giggled then i took my stuff from Lydia and Tiara then we continue.