Throwback chapter (Lydia meet cam mother)

Lydia pov

I'm so nervous to meet Cam mother and sister.We are gonna have dinner at Olive Garden.

"Lydia just relax.I know how you feel tho but still calm down" Firah say while doing my make up.(She met Nash parents already)

"Well i will try" I say.

20 minutes later

My make up is done and i already wore my dress^^. Since its still early me and Firah went down and watch the walking dead.

10 minutes later

The doorbell went off.That should be Cam.

"Bye Brownie.Good luck" Firah say

"Bye Cookie.Thanks" I say.I open the door to reveal the handsome Cameron.

"Hey,u look beautiful like usual"Cameron say

"Thanks.U look handsome too"I say

We then walk to the car and he open the door for me.I say thank you and went in.(Ps its on the back seat because They cannot drive.So there is a driver.And Cam mother and sister are on the way to Olive garden)

At olive garden

We reach the same time as Cam parents did.So we went in together.

"Mom and sister this is Lydia my girlfrend" Cam say as we sit down

"Hello darling,Call me Gina"Cam mom aka Gina say

"Hey Lydia,You can call me Sierra"Cam sister aka Sierra say

"Hey.Its nice to meet u both"I say

Then we order our food and drinks.We then talk.When the food and drinks came we countinue talking.

When the end is over.I say goodbye to Gina and Sierra.Cam then send me back home.

Infront my house

"I have a great day today.I'm glad i met ur mom and sis"I say

"I am glad u have a great day.And i'm glad that they love you.Well,i got to go.Bye see you on Monday"Cam say (Its Saturday)

"Okay.Bye"I say and kiss Cam on the lips.Then went in and get questioned by Firah about the "date"?

I hope u all like it.I will write a throwback chapter about Cam meeting Lydia parent soon.So stay tune.I love u all.Kisses from me to you.