Yess!!

(Rob and Zach is on the girls side)
Lydia pov
Wednesday (7:00am)

Me and the girls plus Tiara and Annie decided to go to the park.I get ready and went down.

"Morning"I say.
"Morning darling"My parents say.Fitri sleepover at his frends house yesterday,so yeah.

8:30am

"Bye mom"I shout cause was in her room.
"Bye dear.Take care"She shout back.
I then went out and start walking to the park.Its only a 10 minute walk.

The park 8:40am
Firah pov

All of us are here.I saw the swing empty but there was a boy beside but who cares.I run to the empty swing and sit on it.I turn and saw the girls laughing while walking to me.
I look who is the boy and its Nash.

"Hey"I say.He turn.
"Oh hey"He say.
"I heard wat happen to u and ur bf.Is it true?"he continue.
"Yeah its true"I say while looking down.I turn and didn't see the girls.I think they don't want to disturb us.I then feel a hand on my chin.
"I want to see our beautiful face"Nash say still holding my chin.I blushed.
"I know u just break up with Austin buu-t will u be my gg-irl-fr-iend?"He ask.I was shocked but not in a bad shock but as a suprise that he ask me that.
"I understand if u say-"He say but i cut him off by kissing him on the lips.I break it.
"Is that a yes?"He ask.I nodded.He then started jumping.

At nine-ten is where a couple Firah and Nash became together.

Suddenly,The girls came.And Nash stopped.

"Whats wrong with him?"Lydia ask.I just look down,blushing.
"WAIT UR BLUSHING.WHAT DID U DO NASH!"Ali shout.
"He did nothing he just ask me a question"I say while smiling at them.
"What question"Tiara ask.
"Will u be my girlfriend"Nash awnser.
"OMG"The girls say.
"And u say yes?!"Iffah ask.
"Yeah.I need to move on"I say.The girls came to me and hug me.
"We are proud of u Firah"Annie say.
"Nash if u hurt her.U will get it from us.UNDERSTAND?"Lydia say.
"Yes boss"Nash say
"I have to go now see u guys on Friday.And Babe this is my number.Bye guys"Nash say then kiss my cheek while i take his card.
"Bye"We say while he walk away.We then continue our walk.

5:30
Lydia pov

We then decided to go eat ice cream.Went we finish we decided to go home.We did our handshake and went to our separate ways.