School!?!//Asking Lydia out?

Cam pov

I decided to ask Lydia out on a date today.I'm so nervous.

Lydia pov
At School

Me and the girls are putting our bag and taking the stuff we need.Then the boys came like normal.We close ur locker.

"Hey girls"The boys say

"Hey"We say.

"Lydia,Can i ask u something"Cam ask me.The rest of the boys bring the girls away from here.And i start to feel scared that he might bully me again.

"Don't be scared i'm not gonna bully u. Obviously,who even bully who they love,right.Ha.I should stop now."He talk then stop to take a deep breath.

"I know i bully u for this few years.The reason i bully u is a stupid reason.And its because i love u.I thought bullying u might make me stop loving u.But no,it make me love u more.So,i actually want to ask u to go on a date with me,Lydia"He countinued.I have happy tears in my eyes.

"Yeah i will"I say while wiping my tears away.We then hugged each other.Then we heard clapping around us.We pull apart and saw the boys and girls there

Firah pov

When Cam ask lydia that he want to ask her something.The boys pull us to an empty classroom.Me and the girls were confused.

"Babe why are we here?IS CAM GOING TO BULLY LYDIA?!?"I say trying to get out of Nash grip because he was holding my hand.

"Babe calm down.Cam is not going to bully her.He is just going to ask her out on a date"Nash replied.Than me and the girl were shock and did not belive him so we face the the rest of the boys.And they nodded.

"I think Cam should have finish ask Lydia out.Should we try and go out??"Mark ask the boys and they nod.

So we went out.We saw them hugging than we start clapping and people around us don't know wat was happening.(Who give a damn about them)They than pull apart and look at us.

Lydia pov

"U guys knew about this too?"I ask the girls.
"We just knew like really we just knew it"Firah say.And Ali and Iffah nodded.I then blush.The bell than rang.We then went to class.

Hope u all like it.Have u guys hear 7/27 fifth harmony album.If u haven't go hear it.Its so f*ucking dope.