Can u forgive me?

(The girls ootd)

Skip to Monday
Lydia pov

My alarm went off.I then start doing my morning routine.Then went down saying morning to my family.I did my morning routine slow so i have no time to eat what my mom cook.I took a banana then there was a horn.I say bye to them.Then went out.

"Hey guys"I say while we do our handshake.
"Sup Lydia"Firah say while Ali and Iffah say "Hi".Ali then drive to school.

At school
We walk in hand in hand Firah holding my right hand Ali holding my left hand and Iffah holding Ali left hand.Everyone was staring so i stop cause i'm afraid which make Iffah,Firah&Ali stop.Ali and Iffah make the "tell them to stop" face to Firah.

"CAN U GUYS STOP LOOKING"Firah shout.Then everyone stopped looking at us.
We continue walking to our locker.Put our stuff then the boys came when we close our locker.Firah then stood in front of me.I always feel safe when Firah is with me but not only her,also the wth clique.

"Can u move"Cam say
"Babe come here"Nash says
"HEY,SARAH(A cheerleader.She love Nash)NASH IS CALLING U SO U BETTER COME HERE"Firahshout to her.She then went to Nash.
"Fuck u Firah"Nash say.
"In ur dreams"Firah say.Nash then went to the toilet wishing Sarah will go away but his stupid.
"Firah plz move i want to talk to Lydia"Cam say.
"If u want to talk to her.We must be here"Firah say then move to my side holding my hand just incase.(Their first period is free period,so yeah.Btw,Jack,matt&mark is beside Cam)

"What cam"I say.
"I am sorry Lydia.We all are.We're sorry for bullying u.Plzz forgive us.We promise not to do it again"Cam say while a tear when do his cheek.I look at Firah and she give me the "Don't ask me.U know my awnser"face.

"I...