1

This is in my opinion officially their couple theme song. Listened to it while writing this :D
I'm writing this in choir (before class starts) and I'm trying not to let people read over my shoulder at what I'm writing....
I'm also starving.... Luckily Lunch is next Mod! :D

Hi Max!
What.
You ready to be in my fanfic?!? :D
No.
Aww! WHY?!
Go away.
Whatever. I gotta write the chapter now anyways.

Ross's POV
I sat down in my office. I was playing GTA with Adam, Barney, and Red. Adam ended the recording and I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I walked into the kitchen to see Max making Mac and Cheese. Max and cheese.... He looked at me when I came in. "What." I shrugged. "I just wanted something to eat." "Oh." Max grabbed his Mac when it finished and went to his office  to eat it. I looked through the fridge [insert random food] will be good enough... I grabbed it out of the fridge and ate it. I went back to my office. When I sat down i heard a knock on my office door. I turned to face the door. "Come in." The door opened and I saw Max. What's he want?

Max's POV
I turned around in my seat to see Ross go back into his office. I found myself going towards his office, I didn't stop myself why? I knocked on his door. "Come in." I opened the door and Ross had a briefly surprised face but removed it fast. "What do you need?" Ross said turning to his desk and tossing a cup into the trash in his office. It made it in. Good throw. "What do you need Max." I came back to real life from my zone out. "Uhm, I just wanted to talk about Red Stoner." Ross shrugged. "Ok. Sure." I honestly don't know why I came in here but I am. So fuck it.

Adam's POV
I looked into Ross's office window to see him and Max talking. What about? I knocked on the door. I heard a gruff Come in. "Whatcha talking about?" I leaned into the office. "Red Stoner." Max answered annoyed. Ross shrugged. I left the tow to talk, but Max followed me out grumbling and went to his desk to do some editing. What's his problem?

Ross's POV
Max has great ideas for Red Stoner... I sat up in my chair and started to record a lonely video.
Soon it was time to go so I joined Tim and Max at the car. "IM DRIVING!" Tim jumped into the drivers seat. I sighed and climbed in the backseat with Max. I looked over to Max he's so.... Cute... Wait what am I thinking?! I'm straight! Right? I shook my head and escaped from my thoughts. I yawned. It was late and we stayed in a bit cause Tim and Max had to finish editing, and their my ride home. Max looked to he with a small smile. I looked back at him and he blushed looking away. Tim gave out a short chuckle and continued driving. I felt sleep take me over as I leaned on somthing and fell asleep.

Max's POV
I looked at Ross. He's so adorable. I gave him a small smile and he looked at me. (Ok now it's lunch for me i wish I was having Corndogs.... But nope. Just the regular disgusting hotdogs XD) I looked away quickly blushing. I heard Tim chuckle and silently cussed him out. I heard Ross yawn again and then something lean against my shoulder. I looked over to see Ross laying on my shoulder asleep and I swear I was a tomato. I saw Tim give a smirk through the mirror and flipped him off. He just laughed quietly.
Whey they pulled into the drive way Ross was still asleep and I really didn't want to wake him up. He looks so cute... I didn't notice I was staring until Tim poked my back "EARTH TO MAX!" I grumbled as I tried to pick up Ross the best I could without waking him up. I carried him to his room and layers him on his bed. "Mission success." Tim laughed in the doorway. "Shut the fuck up Tim..." I went to my room and went to bed. I couldn't stop thinking about Ross. I finally fell asleep after what felt like days...

Yay!!! The first chapter is finally out! Darn. That took from Mod 1 to Mod 7 to finish. Damn. Well. :D at least it's over. I hope to try to update this as soon as possible! <3m
~ Mango Forgot To Mention That TheCrystalTorch Made The Cover Of Her Book And Feels Like An Ass XD