Chapter sumthing or other i don't even know anymore. :/ ~Part 1~

Hey! Mango! YU BACK!

Ye.

Cool! Btw love the new tablet.

Thanks.

Ye.

Uhm.... Thanks to {remember to put their name here} I have an idea for part of this chapter and the next!!

Thanks to them?

Yep!

{Adam}
Me, Red, and Barney hurried into the offices. We couldn't help but squeal in joy. We got questioning looks from Tim and Ethan but we didn't care. I herded the other two to my office and we all finally shut up.
"So. What are we gonna do?" Red looked up at me as he sat in my chair, Barney sat on the floor beside him, and I leaned against the door. "What do you mean, 'What are we gonna do?'" I looked back at him. "Uhm, about them. Like how to make them a better couple." I started at him rolling my eyes. "Like I would know. I'm not the one daring a guy! But who is?" I smirked.
I was the only person in the office who knew Red and Barney were a couple. Red stood up and snaked me. "SHUT UP!!" I heard his voice crack and laughed. He was also pretty weak so his smack barely scathed me. Red blushed and sat back down. "Wells. Me ad Red just... Kindas got help?" I looked at Barney and Red looked at Barney wide-eyed and whispered something harshly to him. Barney shrugged and whispered something back.
"From. Who?" I said through gritted teeth. Red sighed and crossed his arms turning away from Barney. Barney looked at me and gave a serious face. "From Jin."

 I'm laughing historically right now!!!!! I JUST CANT SEE BERNEY BEING SERIOUSE!!! XDDDDDDDD

{Jess}
*two days later*
I sat up rubbing my head. I looked around and groaned. My head... I looked around. "Where am I?" The room was white, I had a tube-thingy in my arm and I was in a bed. I wore a white grown thing and there was a single door. Bedside the door was a window that stretched the entirety of the front wall's length. It was curtained from white curtains on the inside. I looked up to see a small window to the outside. It was the only thing that provided light in the cramped room.
The door creaked open and a face appeared in the door. They looked at me the walked in and shut then door. "Ah. You're awake. Jessica correct?" I looked at the person. They were most definitely male, with a voice that I know but just cant place. "Uhm, ya. I'm Jessica. Or Jess..." I added.
IM GUNNA GET COKE BRB MAXIE!
Bish.
BACK!
OK. Then write!
OK!
He nodded and swiped his short blonde hair out of his eyes. He had this soft Asian face, witch reminded me of somebody. As he walked towards me my head began to hurt more with each step he took. He bright his face to mine. And looked into my eyes. My head burned like there was no tomarrow. He opened his mouth to speak and only a small squeak came out. He snorted and began to speak.
"Well, Jess, my old companion. Sorry to do this. I really thought you wouldn't be a woos and let him live. Really. Sorry my baby. It won't hurt." I immediately remembered. Jin! You sick ass bastard! With that he snapped his fingers and everything went black.

{Jin}
"This is the last time I trust Jess to get Max killed for me. This was what, her third try? The first time she almost ran him over but missed on purpose! Then she completely missed that gunshot and hit some random shit head instead! Now the stabs him and then almost dies from Ross! Ugh! I cannot let Jess ruin this again!" I grumbled as I pushed Jess out of the hospital in a wheelchair. I stared down at her and shook my head. "I'll just have to get on his good side, then do it when least expected."

{Max}
*a day or so later*
I lay in bed looking at the ceiling. I feel sleep drag on until my eyes decide to close and I fall asleep.

I open my eyes to see the park. I looked around and saw a ginger headed dude. I stood up and walked over to him and saw he was walking with another guy. They were laughing. I looked closer at the guys and saw they were Adam and... Me!? The two were leaving the park, I followed them and watched as the both stepped out of the park. In the distance I saw a car speeding towards them. Max stepped into the road and Adam dived after him. I heard a quiet voice that grew louder as the car passed. "I can't do this! Jin! I'll kill Max some other way! Just not yet! He and Ross haven't even got together yet! I'm sorry!" I watched as the car veered away from Max and almost hit Adam but missed him by an inch. Max and Adam stop in the road for what seemed like forever before running across the road.
I woke up to KP gnawing on my finger. I smiled and shook her off. She gave a pitiful mew and ran off. I grumbled as I rolled over. Grabbing the blanket and pulling it up to my face I slowly fall asleep again.

I open my eyes again to the mall. I grumble as I walk throughout the mall. After my last dream I figured to just look for myself.
I find my way outside to see a familiar ginger guy headed towards the other side of the road. I follow him and wait for shit to go down.
Finally Max finds his way to the park. In the distance I see two figures. One mostly purple the other black. I shrugged and watched Max.
After about 10 minutes I hear a loud gunshot. I stare at Max as he freaks out and gets a cut along the side of his face as the bullet winds through the air past him and hits some guy in the shoulder. I look around and see the two figures from earlier. The purple one pushing the black one around. Then I hear the female voice again. "Jin! I'm sorry! I just can't do it yet! Please give me one more chance! They still haven't even met in like a year! How are you sure Max will even become his boyfriend!?"
When the voice stopped I saw the purple figure smack the black one as the black one falls to the ground. I glance over my shoulder to see Max trying to help the guy and I try to run towards the figures. I watch as they blur out of view and I feel somebody shaking me awake.
"MAX WAKE UP! WE ARE GONNA BE LATE AT THIS RATE!"

I'm sowy. It took like 3 days too write this but I deed it! :D anyways, the next one will be weird af! :D Love you all!
~Mango Was Reading Mithross FanFics And Cried At 2:00 In DA Morning