3

It's stormy outside (still at school -.-') so I decided to write! Instead of do my math work....

Put me back in the story Mango.
Why? I'm having fun throwing you into and then out of the rain! :3
Exactly. -.-'
Fine.
Yay.
Just a warning Ross... Erm... You'll see. :3
Fuck you.

Ross's POV
I stormed off to Max's room and away from Tim. (Brb subs a butt so I'm gonna do me work. I'll probably finish when I gets home dirts IM BACK MY LOVES XD) I opened his door without knocking to see him laying on his bed. His back faced me. I walked over. He didn't move. "Max?" I saw the light rise and fall of his side, then a small rumbling come from him and I chuckled. He's asleep... Good. I smiled. I leaned against the door, slowly sliding from standing to sitting. I watched from the door as Max slept... He's so cute when he's sleeping. I sat and watched. Soon a knock came at the door."Yeah Tim?" He tried opening the door noticing it was locked. "First, you locked the door bitch. Second, when Max's upset he usually yells. Third, your a bitch." I laughed. "But not the office bitch?" Tim laughed on the other side of the door. "Nope. Barney gets that title." They both laughed. Soon Tim left and i felt myself falling asleep by the door.

Max's POV
I stormed into my room. Upset. I crawled into bed and found myself falling asleep. I woke up for a brief moment hearing laughter quite close but fell back asleep. When I woke up again it was fully. I rubbed my eyes. I looked out the window above my bed (I'm only guessing) it was night... Really dark. I rolled over to face the door and saw a curled up figure at the base of the door. KP? No, too big... Dig they bring a dog in the house?!?! I sat up and grabbed my flashlight and shined it on the figure, noticing the sleeping body of Ross. I smiled. Then I frowned. When did he get in? Why? Then I remembered Tim. Shit! I realized he came in to comfort me but found me asleep so he waited at the door... He's so fucking cute... I stood up from the bed, the flashlight still pointed at Ross. I rubbed my hand through his hair smiling. I lightly patted the top of his head too and went back to my bed. Before I fell asleep I looked at the clock. 1:48 am... That's cool. I laid back down and fell asleep.
When I woke up I checked the clock again. 6:58... I stood up. Going to the door and noticing Ross before I kicked him. I laughed before picking him up and setting him on my bed. I didn't care if Tim came into my room while he was in there. Ross slept at the door. Not with me... I went to the living room and sat on the couch. One again falling asleep like a dumbass.

Tim's POV
I woke up and walked down the hallway towards the living room. I noticed Max's door was opened and saw Ross in there. Did.... No. They wouldn't! Would they... I shook my head as I walked away. I saw Max on the couch still in his cloths from yesterday, asleep. My guess is he woke up, went to the couch and fell asleep like a dumbass. I went to the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal. While making it I ace dentally opened the wrong cabinet and a large pan fell out waking up Max. As I sat down at the table I saw Ross rubbing his eyes walking out of Max's room confused. "Why was I in Max's bed? I thought I was sleeping at his door..." Thank fucking God! They didn't! I shrugged eating a bite of my cereal. Ross looked at the couch to see Max, who was half awake by then. "Why was I on you bed." Ross yawned. "You were sleeping at my door. So i moved you so I could leave." Max answered Ross with a new tone of annoyance that he never gave to Ross. Ross shrugged and made himself a bowl of cereal. Ross sat down at the table and Max joined us later. As Ross ate his cereal Max kept taking pieces of cereal from his bowl. Soon they ended up just sharing the bowl. Yep. They like each other. It's obvious.

SOOO how was that? :I my cat is annoying me so it's hard to type! XD anyways I'll keep trying to update regularly! <3 Sorry If I used a lot of cuss words. It's idiotic adults so what do you expect? Cx
~ Mango Has Realized That Her Cat Isn't Even There And She's Just Typing Bad On Her Own XD