You Understand

So uh!. Fire hazard?
I guess so.
Yes ok.
Yah.
Mmmmmmmhmmmm.
Mmmmmsmmamsmsmndnsksnwjwns.
What?

{Max}
I woke up with a light brown fuzz in my face. I lifted my head to see a stuffed bunny then remembered yesterday, I felt a single tear run down my face as I sat up. I sighed as I stood up, reluctantly leaving my bed. I re-made the bed and settled the bunny inside. I smiled seeing it and remembering it's name. "Butterscotch..." I jumped at a knock on my door, I hurried over and opened it, rubbing my eyes in the process. I saw Tim standing there. "I wanna, talk to you about the situation between you and Ross." I nodded and backed away from the door letting him in. He sat down on the bed making sure not to ruin what I just fixed and I closed the door. "So uh Max," he began as I sat beside him. I was still half asleep as he continued. "What happened between you two?" I looked away from him, he placed his hand on my shoulder for reassurance. "C'mon Max. You can tell me." I sighed, to begin my story. "Well, you know how Jin came to visit yesterday? Well, he only came to uhm.... any ways." I could tell Tim was confused on why I had changed the subject. "When we went to get uh, food... Ross said he would drive, then forgot his keys and left to get them..." I began to tear up. "Jin he....he kissed me.... and R-Ross saw.... he saw!" I buried my face in my hands and Tim gave me a small hug before I could continue. "Then, he gave me that." I said as I pointed at the amulet hanging on my door handle. Tim looked at it and nodded. "Uh..... then when we got back.... oh god...." I buried my face into his shoulder, crying. "It's ok, you can skip that part if it's bad." I nodded and began again, "So w-when we g-got i-inside........ R-Ross was p-pissed.... h-h-he........." I buried my face into his shoulder again and he rubbed my back. "It's ok Max..." I looked up at him, the tears in my eyes. "H-he....... he b-broke........." Tim finished it for me. "He broke up with you........ Max... dude... I'm sorry... You can stay home if you want today." I slowly nodded as he stood up, he gave me a pat on the head as he left the room. I laid down on my side as he left my room, leaving the door open a crack. I could hear Ross and Tim talking in the living room. "What the fuck Ross! You broke him! It's almost impossible to break Max, but, ch'ya did!" "Well, I'm sorry he was cheating on me with that pervert!" "Oh! So you don't let him explain and imediatly think he's cheating on you!" "Well it was Jin! You know what he did!" "Ross. I know what he did, but Max doesn't!" I stood up from my bed, and making sure it was really loud, I slammed my door and I could barely hear both Ross and Tim. "Shit."
×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
After they left I had fallen asleep, I hadn't eaten anything today. Didn't plan to either. When they got home I was still laying down on my bed yet awake. I waited for when they both fell asleep when I went outside and into my car. I wore all black, i had a lighter in my pocket and lighter fluid in the back. I wasn't going to regret what i had planned. I drove to where Jin lived and pulled out the lighter fluid. I dumped it all by the door, and in the grass. I pulled out the lighter and held my breath as I lit the fluid and it all went up in flames. I ran to my car and began to drive home, on the way home I looked back and saw Jin getting out of his car and running up to his house. I'd have to find a different way to kill Jin. When I got home I collapsed in my bed, fallng asleep easily.
×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
I woke up to Tim knocking on my door, when I opened the door he dragged me to the living room and the news was on, it showed a house that was decently destroyed and Jin was standing not far away from the smouldered house. I knew imediatly what happened and bit my lip. I noticed Ross want in the house. "Where-" "The car." Tim then went outside without another word and drove Ross and him to work, leaving me to myself again.

Sorry this is so short guys! I'll make it up to you in the next chapter! Ok? Yay! The reason it's so bad is cuz I rushed myself to finish this, I'm half asleep as I write this and I'm also eating sooo...... yah....
~Mango Will Start Writing The Next Chapter Right Now