2

(The pic is suppose to be KP later in the chapter)

That wasn't half bad.
Really!? :D
Considering that you suck at writing then yep.
Humph. Meanie!
Just put me back in...
Ok :3
Ross's POV
Last I remember I was sleeping in the car, now I'm on my bed. They brought me inside. How sweet. I heard yelling in the living room and came out of my room to see Max trying to kill Tim... Normal Fridays... Max turned around and saw me. I yawned stretching, and he blushed. Tim blinked. "YAY IM ALIVE!" Max growled, "NOT FOR LONG!!" Tim shrieked as Max tackled him. I pried him off the scared Tim Tim. Normal Fridays... I guess.... We all got ready for work and Tim drove again. I tried to stay awake so I wouldn't fall asleep again. I probably slept on Max's shoulder... Wish I knew... I stared out the window, once in a while seeing Max's reflection looking at me then quickly look away. I shrugged. I guess that's normal for Max when he's around me right?
When we got to work I hopped out of the car followed by Max and then Tim. Adam greeted us at the door. "Looks like we have Glad Max!" I turned around to see Max smiling but when I turned around he began to blush. Ok what the fuck is wrong with him?

Adam's POV
I saw Tim, Ross, and Max get out of their car. Late. As usual. So for them... On time. Max stood behind Ross smiling. So I decided to joke about it. They got to the door and I announced "Looks like we have a Glad Max!" Ross turned around to see Max who quickly went to a trying-to-not-smile- face and he blushed. The fuck... I decided to not comment that time and went inside. The three followed "Hey Ross, Max, wanna  record a Do Not Laugh today? Reds joining in as well." They both nodded. I hurried to my office to start the recording, I watched as Ross went to his office, then Max his. Then we began. "Hey guys sky here! Today I'm joined with, Red, Max," I stopped because usually Max would make a weird noise but he didn't. Then he finally realized what was going on. "Meh." Ok? "And... Oh no... ROOOOOOSSSSSSS!!" I screamed pretending to be scared and laughed afterwards. Max grumbled something I couldn't hear. "Max did you say something?" "No." He almost growled, trying to keep a calm composure... I could just tell with Max.

Max's POV
We finished the recording and I heard somebody come to my office. They knocked. "Come in!" I yelled. Then Ross came in. I almost choked on my breath. He had a concerned face stuck to him. "Max, you were.... Off during Sky's recording.... What's up?" I shrugged "Nothing." I lied. It's because I'm nervous every around you Ross... I didn't realize I was staring at him and I blushed looking away. He put his hand on the back of his neck. "You sure?" I nodded. "Yep." I said popping the 'p'. He sighed. "Ok. See ya later then." He left the office. I sighed. If only I knew if he likes me too... We all finished work early and went home. Tim hurried to the car but me and Ross walked slower. I need to know... I sighed, when we got in the car I heard a yaw escaping from Ross and I quietly yawned next. He giggled. Why? He looked out the window, not looking the slightest bit tired. Every once in a while I looked at Ross. I love you Ross... But I don't know if you even like me back...

Ross's POV
GOTEEM! (Got-eem) He fell for it! He yawned after me! If only I knew what that meant... I'll look it up on my phone when we get home..
When we got home Tim gotta call from Adam saying he had to go back to work to do something. "See ya guys later!" He then whispered something to Max who blushed then immediately processed what he said and begin to growl. Tim got out before Max could tackle him. Again! I sat on the couch and watched [insert random show here]. Max sat beside me on the couch. I felt his arm wrap around my back and KP ruined it by jumping up and separating us. "Haha! Is KP jelly?" I picked up my cat and pet her. Max growled an obvious threat to the cat and left to the kitchen. Darn it KP! Without noticing I threw KP she shrieked and landed on the other part of the couch before slipping off the couch onto the floor, I bust out laughing at seeing the upside down kitty. Max peeked his head into the living room and laughed at KP. Max came back over and ruffled my hair, I felt special...

Tim's POV
I got in the car to go home after finishing the video I forgot about earlier. When I got home I opened the door to see Max ruffling Ross's hair who's face was a bright red. I held back a laugh. "I-I'm home." I burst out laughing. Max blushed and hurried to his room. Ross turned a darker shade of red and came over and growled. I laughed even harder. Ross grumbled as he went over to Max's room for who knows what. I was still on the floor (kneeling) laughing. I noticed KP on the floor and laughed even harder as I helped her up. The kitty purred as a pet her calming down. I went to my room,tired out by all the laughing and editing.

Well that's all for now! Didn't take long either. :3 I'm still in mod 8/9 :D so that's all for now. BYEEE!!
~Mango Needs To Remember To Continue 3 In Max's Room On What's Going On With Rossy And Maxxy. :3