4 ~Part 1~

Maaaxxxiiiiiiii!!!
WHAT?!?
How do you feel? Knowing Tim knows?
Like the only character who does what I want.
Oh. So that's why you keep calling Ross cute. >:D
FUUUUUUUUUUU-

Tim's POV
I had to get them together. I had an idea. You know what? SCREW IT! Max and Ross were still at the table sitting next to each other. I stood behind them. And waited. When they looked at eachother I did it. I pushed their head together in a kiss. At first they both widened their eyes. I let go and they continued. Enjoying it. Shit. What have I created. (WTF TIM!? YOUR THE ONE THAT WANTED TO DO IT!!!)

Max's POV
Tim stood behind me and Ross for like 10 minutes. I looked at Ross, and he looked at me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tim grin evilly and grab the back of both of our heads, pressing out lips together. We both stared at the other in shock. When Tim let go we didn't stop... What a way to have a first kiss.... Fucking Tim... Suddenly Ross pulled away. Surprised, I pulled back too. Resulting in me falling out of my chair. -.-' Ross and Tim began to laugh I stared at Tim and mouthed. Fuck you. But that was fucking awesome. He mouthed back It was so cute!!!! Witch resulted in him getting flipped off. Tim helped me up and Ross laughed harder. Falling out of his own chair then he laughed until he couldn't breath. "You ok dude?" I asked Ross as I reached for his hand to help him up. (One again Choir time! :D don't peek over my shoulder again Crystal.... -.-') He reached for my hand and I helped him up. When he stood up he didn't let go of my hand until Tim gave us a confused look and Ross blushed looking away. I did too.

~time skip to work~

Ross's POV
I walked into my office blushing. Red walked in "Uhm. Adam wants to talk to you." Then he walked off. I-
(Before Ross continues I must do somthing...)
MAXXX!!!!
What?
*slaps his cute ass face* hehe...
WHAT THE FUCK BITCH!!!???
That's what you get for saying No.
WHEN?!
In the fanfic I'm reading.
...
Sigh... The one I'm reading by CameraFace . Called Do You Love Me.
Bi-
(Any way back to Ross Chan and if you were wondering, we talk and I work in the time-space-continum. I think that's how it's spelled... Anyway!)
I went to see what Adam wanted. "Ross." "Ye?" He blinked and had this wierd concerned face on him. "It is true you like...someone...in the office?" I stared in shock. "WHO-" "Tim Tim." I hissed in anger. "TIIIIM!!!!!! YOUR GONNA DIE!!!!! And....yes." I ran off to find Tim. As Adam called after me. "HES AT HIS DESK!!" Your so dead Tim...
(I'll finish it later in PART 2 :D CLIFF HANGER!!! Guess if Tim gets killed by Ross or he gets stopped by...someone... Hehe...)