5

Max...
What?
I'm so- never mind... You'll see...
What? Great now your crying!
NO! Just... Just read the fanfic dammit. 😖
Why in the world are you crying?!
You'll see!!! JUST READ!!
Ok ok!

Ross's POV
When we got home it was really late. I just went straight to bed, but before I did, I saw Max tell something to Tim who nodded but looked at him in concern. Max was about to turn to me but I went in my room and locked it. He banged on it. "Ross! We need to talk!" Kept banging. Just go away Max... I'm tired... "GO AWAY!!" I could hear the hurt in his voice. "Ok geez... No need to yell..." After that I went to my door unlocking it and heard the front door slam, making me flinch. I sighed, taking off my glasses and setting them on my bed table. I laid down and as my vision wet blurry I fell asleep.

UNKNOWN POV
I looked into my tablet. I watched the door camera as Max playfully smacked Ross in the back of the head. He put on a bandage since Ross punched him. I quickly switched to the parking lot camera and I saw the light in Max's face fall as he fell behind Tim and Ross. I pulled out my phone and called Max. I saw him say something to the others and grab his phone answering me. "H-hello?" He answered shakily. Good... He knows what I can do. "Hello... Max." I watched the camera as he scratched the back of his neck. "Max. Meet me at..." He growled. "Well?! WHERE?!" I growled back. "That game store." I saw him as he gave a shrug to Ross as he called over to Ross. He muffled the phone but I could hear perfectly. "be right there Ross!" I sighed. "Well?" "I-I'll go..." I smirked. "Good. And remember who you love most..." I saw as his eyes widened. "r-Ross...." He almost whispered but I could hear. Pretending I didn't, I spoke. "Sure. Who ever it is... Remember them... You might not see them... For a while..." I saw as he began to walk over to Tim and Ross. "O-ok... Bye." He turned the call off and went into the car shakily. Before he did Ross grabbed his shoulder telling him something. Max shakily nodded and got in the car, followed by Ross. The guys drove away and out of view of my camera. I felt something rub agains my foot and looked down to see the brown tabby cat I..totally didn't steal..... "Hello. Kitty. You wanna go home?" She mewed back at me in reply. "Well... Too bad." I pet the cat and smirked... Ross. I hope you miss them both... You won't see them for a while...

Max's POV
I have to do this... For Ross.... I guess...

Sorry if this was short. You'll see who the UNKNOWN POV is in next chapter. And 'their' cat. And what they meant by: Ross. I hope you miss them both... You won't see them for a while... Well you'll all see. :3 guess who you think the UNKNOWN POV is in the comments. I can't wait to see who you think it is! :D
~Mango Who Is Very Tired And Has Big Plans For 6 But Will Not Fall Asleep Ever HAHAHAH!!!

MANGO!!
Huh?!
Should I be crying or what??
Nope. Not yet. In 6 you should.
Shit...

~Mango Is Now Ending This Chapter Cause Max Needed To Know If He Should Have Been Crying Max Is So Selfish xP