Why I

Well isn't it a pleasant surprise to be here again? Once again, sorry for being gone for so long >M< anyways, ima start writing now >w< and OHMIGOSH I'm running out of pictures XD gotta get some more!

{Max}
I could tell that Tim guessed I had lit the place on fire, I could tell he knew by the tone he spoke in. I sighed sadly as I sat on the couch and turned the TV off, so I wouldn't hear anymore about Jin's burnt down house. I was still pretty hungry from not eating yesterday, but I ignored the hunger. All I could think about was how much Ross probably hated me. With the knowledge of this in my head I got up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen, grabbed a knife from one of the drawers and went to the bathroom. My mind was set to this task and there was nothing that was gonna stop me. I walked into the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror, I could see tears running down my face. I didn't even realize I was crying. I looked down at my wrist and held the knife to my skin and began to make cuts along my wrists. Once I was satisfied with the cuts and the amount of blood I was loosing, I went back to the kitchen and washed the knife off, putting it back in its drawer. I went and got some bandages and wrapped then around my wrists and changed into a long sleeve shirt to hide the bandages. I sighed as I returned to the living room and sat on the couch. Somehow, I managed to fall asleep.

{Ross}
When we got to work I didn't even say hi to Adam at the door. I was just so... pissed at Max. He was probably the person who set Jin's house on fire. I have to admit, it was a good idea, I could've pulled it off better, but still. Max, of all people. And, Tim decided to let him stay home today. I know some people are heart broken when they break up with the person they're dating, but not so much as to the point of where he stays home from work for two days. Anyways, I sat in my office angrily, and not even two minutes later Adam came over to ask if I wanted to do a rexording. I said yes, of course, but when it came time to the recording, witch of all things was a do not laugh, I couldn't really hold up with it. Left on my own accord halfway through the video, just up and left Minecraft and left the Skype call, I heard Adam's foot steps coming down the hall as soon as I left the call. "Hey Ross, is everything alright? Did your computer shut off or something?" I realized I was crying at this point and just nodded, witch didn't work anyways because my computer was on the screen saver. "Ross, what's up?" I couldn't respond. "Uhm... Ross?" I couldn't take it anymore. I hurried past Adam and out of the offices. With Adam hurrying after me. "Ross! Hey come on! What's wrong?" I climbed into Tim's car and quickly drove home.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I climbed out of the car and hurried inside, finding Max passed out on the couch. I sighed and walked over to him. My fist instinct was to check his wrists, dunno why, but I lifted his arm, making sure not to wake him up, and pulled down the sleeve. At seeing the bandage I felt guilty already. I carefully unwrapped it and found myself looking at five deep cuts in his left wrist. I felt guilty, as if it was my fault he cut himself, but I quickly wrapped it back up and piled his sleeve back down and sat beside him on the couch, pulling my knees up to my face. "This is your fault Ross... you shouldn't have been so harsh to him... I'm sorry Max..." *I found myself lying down next to him and falling asleep myself.

{Tim}
Due to Ross unexpectedly rushing out of the offices, I had to get Adam to drop me off at my place. He said it wasn't a big deal no matter how many times I apologized on Ross' behalf. When Adam dropped me off, I hurried to the apartment. I let myself in and opened the door to find Ross and Max asleep on the couch, side by side. It made me smile for whatever the reason may be. "I hope they getback together soon, cause' they were an adorable couple." I went on my way to my own room and went to my bed, falling asleep.

So was that good? I am sorry this took so long to get to you all! I even wrote this in one sitting too =D anyways, I hope this chart was filling enough. I'll see you all soon! Bai!
~Mango Is So Sorry For Not Updating This In Forever