~First glance~

|Erens P.O.V|
A cold day, the crisp morning continuing to take the warmth from my body. I let out a soft sigh, walking along the cold tarmac path as I had been walking along since I moved here. I shiver, hugging the black coat around my now shivering frame. The snow and ice didn't help my situation. I let out another sigh, walking down the cold, wet  steps to the underground. I get my tickets and whatever, getting onto my train before a raven haired male catches my eye. I look at him, my eyes watching his eyes looking around as he blankly stares at his phone. 'Who..Who is he? I..Think I know him...' I think to myself, catching eye contact with the male for a split second before the train starts and I loose the eye contact with him. I sit down in my seat, unable to get the raven haired males eyes out of my mind. The cold, bored gaze reminding me of something; but I don't know what. I sigh, running a hand through my soft brown  hair as I try to gather my thoughts. 'I know I've seen him before...wait, maybe..from the dreams?' I think, sighing and laying my head back. The constant nightmares I have, the death and destruction only bringing me to more curiosity. All the people that I know the faces of, but not the names. All I remember, was that humanity needed to over throw some things called...titans. The idea makes me want to laugh. What are they? I don't know but it wish it did. I get off the train, running along the street and into the small Caffè that I work at: 'Rose Cafe'. I tidy the tables, unable to focus. 'Pull yourself together, eren! You have to work.' I think, sighing and shaking my head. But still, the eyes of the male stay in my mind. I want to find out who he is, where I know him from..And if he has the nightmares too.
|Levi's P.O.V|
I wait for my train, sighing and taking my phone out to pass the time. I move some hair out off my eyes, looking around at the he damp place I've been forced to use while my car is broke.  It's filthy. I sigh, running a hand through my raven coloured hair and look up to have my eyes met with a pair of warm green eyes. For a split second, I gaze deep into the eyes of the boy but his train starts moving, leaving me in a daze. 'Who...Who is he? I know him from somewhere?' I think, stepping forward slightly and sighing. I put my phone away, leaning on a wall and looking up and re ceiling with another sigh. 'Could...Could he be that brat I remember? No, that's impossible. It can't happen.' I think, the green eyes of the brunette male who use to haunt my dreams reappearing in my mind. I shake it off, looking and to other round and putting putting my hands in my pockets. But, the green eyes reappear in my mind once more. 'Damn it levi, get it back together!' I think, shaking my head. 'I wonder...does he have the same dreams as me?' I ask myself, wanting to know where the boy came from. I roll my eyes, looking down and sighing once more. 'No, there's no point in trying.'