~So what now?~

|Levi's P.O.V|
I step back slightly, expecting to get rejected for my words. But, instead I feel a pair of warm arms wrap around me and hold my close. I gasp slightly, tears filling my eyes as I hug him back. I close my eyes, holding onto his shirt and sighing shakily.
|Flash back|
Eren and levi where sat up a tree during training, as everyone else was distracted. "Hey look, levi look at sasha and Connie!" Eren says, giggling and pointing too the two who where messing around. Levi chuckled, rolling his eyes, "So we're screwed if the titans come then. Brats..." He mutters, causing Eren to giggle. "Yeah well we don't need them. You have me!" Eren says sarcastically, giggling. "Oh, says the one who had to be saved by me, how many times now?" Levi says, sighing and shaking his head.
"Come on only like..Twice. One of them was hurting me in the proccess!" Eren says, folding his arms and looking at levi.
"Yeah well maybe if you tried controlling your titan ability then I wouldn't have to save your ass every time it happens." Levi says, frowning slightly and pulling Eren closer.
"Mmph. You're so mean, I'm going to kill all the titans with or with out you," Eren grins, nuzzling levi gently.
"Yeah Yeah you keep telling yourself that, brat." Levi says, rolling his eyes.
"I will. And I'm your~ brat." Eren says, giggling.
"Damn right you are." Levi says, lifting Erens chin and kissing him softly.
|End of flash back|
|Erens P.O.V|
I hold the smaller male closer, sighing shakily and closing my eyes. "Always, ok? I'll always love you..." I say, kneeling down and lifting levi's chin to look at me. "You where always a brat..." He says, wrapping his arms around me again and toppling backwards. I squeak, wrapping my arms around him and chuckling. "I know..But I'm your brat." I say, closing my eyes.
"Damn right you are.." He says, giggling quietly and berrying his face in my chest.
"So...what now?" I say, looking at him.
"I think I'd like to be your boyfriend again." He says shyly, looking at me
"I'd like that."

(Oh my god I'm sorry these are so short I can't think of anything to put in them >.<)